Reviews for Fifty Shades reversed
peetame chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
Just read Chapters 1-11 I love this story! Can't wait for more!
Breanna3593 chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
I can't wait to see what Elena does and how everyone will handle it.
Breanna3593 chapter 10 . 9/16/2012
I really don't like to give bad feedback because I don't want to stifle any ones creativity. And I feel like fanfiction should be a place to expand, learn and grow as a writer. But I've been wanting to say that I don't like how when you do Christians POV, you go back to the beginning of where Ana started her POV and just get what he thought. It gets to be tedious especially when you're just repeating dialogue..
And I wish that we could see a more dominant Ana. You flipped roles right? So I would expect Ana to be more domineering and less like the Ana in the book.
Breanna3593 chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
I am disappointed.
Why did she freak out like that?
I'm only guessing that it's because she was upset that he has a ruthless domme that hurt him like that, and that it brought back memories of her own old ruthless dom (who made her want to become a domme herself). I don't know if that's your thinking but I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt.. Otherwise I would be utterly confused because she has been a domme for 2 years and it would make no sense for her to freak out.
GloomDusk chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
If Ana is the female version of billionaire Christian Grey then she'd be able to handle Elena no problem. Ana's rich & powerful. She can take Elena out with a click of a computer button. I want to see a more aggressive and authoritative Ana (especially towards Elena).
Cheerygirl014 chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
Love the latest update! As I read the books so fast with this story I'm still get my fifty shades fix! I really like the roles being reversed aswell! Please update soon
dancemom33 chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
Oooh great...please don't make me wait to long for an update...did I say I love it
kelmal chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
Great chapter, looking forward to the next one.
debs2000 chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
I wonder when will she tell him she want him to be her Dom.
Breanna3593 chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
How awesome is it that Christian is already into BDSM!?
Breanna3593 chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
Was Anastasia really being that obvious?
Wow.
B88 chapter 10 . 9/11/2012
Love your story! If you could please post again ASAP, that would be amazingggg! Lol :)
kelmal chapter 10 . 9/10/2012
I'm loving your twist on the original story, it's the only one I've read(I've read 28 fanfics for 50 shades) that has reversed the story and I'm looking forward to reading more. When will you be getting the next chapters uploaded?
kf chapter 10 . 9/6/2012
I REALLY like this story. Those last two chapters were great. And steamy. Please keep writing.
PeelmeagrapeNYC chapter 9 . 9/6/2012