Reviews for Fifty Shades reversed
yotoots chapter 11 . 9/17/2012
I loved this chapter can't wait for the next one
JNRPRD chapter 10 . 9/16/2012
this is a nice twist on the story i like that you switched the roles but still kept the underlying personailitys and insecurities of Christian and Ana

good job
KaliGirrrrl chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
I still can't even explain how much of a good idea this was. Amazing
Lulu Price chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
I just the entire storysifar . I love it very well written.

i justhave one suggestion. when switching povs, you may want to not repeat senes. I did find myself skipping scenes from Christain's povthat was shown from Ana's. The next chapter would work because therevwere things happening that Ana wasn't privy to. I don't think you need to recap anythin when tey are borh experiencing something at the same time. You only need it when they are separated. Just a suggestion. Please continue on. This is great!
peetame chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
Just read Chapters 1-11 I love this story! Can't wait for more!
Breanna3593 chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
I can't wait to see what Elena does and how everyone will handle it.
Breanna3593 chapter 10 . 9/16/2012
I really don't like to give bad feedback because I don't want to stifle any ones creativity. And I feel like fanfiction should be a place to expand, learn and grow as a writer. But I've been wanting to say that I don't like how when you do Christians POV, you go back to the beginning of where Ana started her POV and just get what he thought. It gets to be tedious especially when you're just repeating dialogue..
And I wish that we could see a more dominant Ana. You flipped roles right? So I would expect Ana to be more domineering and less like the Ana in the book.
Breanna3593 chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
I am disappointed.
Why did she freak out like that?
I'm only guessing that it's because she was upset that he has a ruthless domme that hurt him like that, and that it brought back memories of her own old ruthless dom (who made her want to become a domme herself). I don't know if that's your thinking but I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt.. Otherwise I would be utterly confused because she has been a domme for 2 years and it would make no sense for her to freak out.
GloomDusk chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
If Ana is the female version of billionaire Christian Grey then she'd be able to handle Elena no problem. Ana's rich & powerful. She can take Elena out with a click of a computer button. I want to see a more aggressive and authoritative Ana (especially towards Elena).
Cheerygirl014 chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
Love the latest update! As I read the books so fast with this story I'm still get my fifty shades fix! I really like the roles being reversed aswell! Please update soon
dancemom33 chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
Oooh great...please don't make me wait to long for an update...did I say I love it
kelmal chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
Great chapter, looking forward to the next one.
debs2000 chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
I wonder when will she tell him she want him to be her Dom.
Breanna3593 chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
How awesome is it that Christian is already into BDSM!?
Breanna3593 chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
Was Anastasia really being that obvious?
Wow.