Reviews for Fifty Shades reversed
colmka chapter 10 . 8/30/2012
Omg loved them both want more of the steamy smuttiness. Love the role reversal

Keep up the good work oh and loved that both chapters came out at the same time. That way I can read both of their view points
Xxloveit01xX chapter 10 . 8/30/2012
Loved it as well. I love your story! More please! Can't wait to see what he's gonna do about Elena and how she reacts :D
CrazyAC chapter 10 . 8/30/2012
I don't think the idea is stupid at all... Actually the opposite really, I very much enjoyed it. I like the change of pace. I love that they are both a little damaged, and that they both want this. The Elena addition is welcome as it will add some great drama to the story. I'm really looking forward to see how you continue to build these characters and to see what their relationship is going to be like since it seems like they both really want this. Thank you so much for all your hard work on this story so far, and I am really looking forward to the coming chapters!
LeahLUVER chapter 10 . 8/30/2012
Not offended at all and NO these two chapters were not stupid at all!
They were incredible.

They both want to be each others submissives. MMMM... I wonder how that will pan out! Can't wait Can't wait I hope you update sooon!
Dani51587 chapter 10 . 8/30/2012
Offended? Stupid? Hell no! Ive been dying waiting for these chapters and you did not disappoint! F*cking loved every second of it! Him taking over was so hot. And how funny they want to be each others submissives.?! Id like to see Ana make Christian into a Dom and have lots more steamy encounters. You rocked it!
LeahLUVER chapter 9 . 8/30/2012
Loved it... Loved it! Absolutely LOVED IT!

I really enjoy your alternate Christian. He is just so adorable and playful!
Now on to the next chapter!
So excited!
Jannet Doe chapter 10 . 8/30/2012
Hi,

I love your story, no offence or stupidity detected here.
Please keep writing this, I'm intrigued.
Hope he dumps Elena soon, and also hope she won't be such a dark factor in their life as in other story's. But he, it's your tale to tell so I can hope as much as I want, right?
Looking forward to more.

Anja
emjane74 chapter 8 . 8/29/2012
These are great. Can't wait for the next two chapters! Keep it up :)
Guest chapter 8 . 8/26/2012
Really looking forward to the next two chapters.
Bellanator116 chapter 8 . 8/28/2012
Pleese update i NEED to kbow what happens!
ChescaLaLa chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
Please, please, write more! :D
Chloe chapter 8 . 8/20/2012
I am enjoying this role reversal and I know I'm picky BUT did I read this correctly, his 33 year old mother has a daughter of 25?! That really puts the d into dysfunctional. I know it's a misprint, but still... Otherwise great fun. I like how they retain much of their original personalities.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/20/2012
Oh my god! This is so good!
Carol chapter 8 . 8/19/2012
Please, don't take so long to post the next chapter, I can't wait for it! :)
LeahLUVER chapter 8 . 8/20/2012
Awww... I was really hoping to see Christian actually enter into the play room. These overlapping chapters can be so frustrating! But I love seeing both POV's. Can't wait for the next two chapters. Bring on the steam!
236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »