Reviews for Fifty Shades reversed
megryan2189 chapter 22 . 9/25/2013
I missed a few chapters since I last read. How could she be thinking of Aiden like that? How could she not tell him Christian is or was her boyfriend? Honestly I don't blame him for walking out. I just hope one day he comes back and they get a happy ever after.
sabrina chapter 22 . 8/10/2013
bonjour j'espere que vs allez continuez l'histoire je la trouve interessante
jeangb chapter 22 . 7/11/2013
Aw! Ihope that is not the end. Just as it was getting put your effort into "more"
SmileRose chapter 22 . 7/11/2013
Nanette,
I want to give you a HUGE thank you for updating! Yay! Ana, Ana, Ana! What are you thinking letting him go like that?! Gah! Go after him! Now! Or is he leaving never to be heard from until he becomes a multimillionaire mogul?! Only time will tell. ut dammit woman, don't keep me waiting so long in between updates. I love this story!
Hugs and hearts,
Rosie
Beauty1998 chapter 22 . 7/11/2013
I absolutely loved it especially chapter 22. I cant wait to see what's next hopefully you'll upload chapter 23 soon!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
You made Ana into a bitch.
greyfan 79 chapter 22 . 7/10/2013
Oh no he can't leave make ana go to him
kelmal chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
Another great chapter.
R-J briggs chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
Wow
yunderwood chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
welcome back stranger
Chastity918 chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
I have waited for this chapter for so long. It was great and worth the wait. Update soon.
Amez711 chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
So excited to see another update..can't wait for more:))
ash.aspey chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
O.m.g what the heck are you doing Ana, you didn't stand up and tell your client Christian is your boyfriend not your brother, and now Christian has left and leaving Seattle what are you gonna do to win him back?
GreysFan4Evr chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
So glad for an update! Keep 'em coming :)
AlexxonFire chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
Thank you for an update! so much!
But please Christian, just think! you don't want to loose Anastasia Steele, fight for her dammit!
238 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »