Reviews for Fifty Shades reversed
AnnahD chapter 21 . 4/25/2013
Yay I finally found this story again, I had though it was gone. I caught up on all the chapters, anyways having read this one, I hope those two are fixed soon, Aidan needs to disappear and hopefully CG doesn't go to Elena in his anger. Have Ana follow and apologize and be honest to him.

Can't wait to read more!
Amez711 chapter 21 . 4/25/2013
SOO excited to see an update..really hope Ana can fix this after putting her foot in her mouth..can't wait for more:))
kelmal chapter 21 . 4/25/2013
A great chapter. I'm glad you've continued writing this story.
AnaNymm chapter 21 . 4/25/2013
I'm dying. Ana has to clear this up or i'm gonna freak out. ;o)
greyfan 79 chapter 21 . 4/25/2013
So glad you updated I hope she gets Christian back
emmanouella100 chapter 21 . 4/25/2013
please dont let them be apart ana should go public if that will make cristian happy and please no cheating they are perfect for each other
SmileRose chapter 20 . 2/19/2013
I miss you and this story! I hope you can update soon!
Cheers,
Rosie :D
ash.aspey chapter 20 . 2/9/2013
I love this story from this point of view. What a great story I hope u continue the story, looking forward to the next updates.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/6/2013
WOW! just discovered your story today, read all 20 chapters! WOW! when's the next update...
Guest chapter 20 . 1/5/2013
christian's!
BurnAllTheEvidenceOf2011 chapter 13 . 1/7/2013
MORE OF THESE CHAPTERS! I like it! You have a wonderful way of presenting Elena .
BurnAllTheEvidenceOf2011 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Gasp! I have been looking for this! You might see my rather harsh message on Fifty Shades at Fault. Hee-hee!
yotoots chapter 19 . 1/6/2013
Awesome chapter gotta love Christian pov's
thygameofhunger chapter 20 . 1/6/2013
poor elena..Lol...i'm still confused are christian and ana sub&dom or are they together or bothh...
R-J briggs chapter 20 . 1/6/2013
Very nice chapter looking forward to more
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »