Reviews for The Green Knight Rises
hpdude-4life chapter 44 . 10/17/2016
Omg the emotion! I don't even remember what happened, I'm just so sad this story is over. It's been epic and this version of Scorose is one of my faves.
I'm so happy you've read along with me in a way. You're incredible and I'm gonna go read all these one shots now that I know what they mean.
Another day spent reading fanfiction? Another day well spent!
Oh OK the chapter has come back to me. Scorpius admitting that he wasn't good at socialising was so bloody cute. And Rose being all accepting and knowing him so well, the frikkin feels! Omgosh and Scorpius being a fanboy when meeting Dennis made my day. Fans, unite!
Thanks again for this masterpiece. I would leave a heart emoji but ff never allows for the less than sign so my three is just left standing there like, what?
Hugs! :)
hpdude-4life chapter 43 . 10/17/2016
Mm, food in my ends. I'm lazy though so I usually end up with a Tesco or Sainsbury's meal deal, or Subway when I'm feeling adventurous.
Lucius said well done. I almost fell off the bed.
Scorpius being charming for Rose was so sweet. And go Zod! I like him. Teddy didn't annoy me this chapter. Oo and another shout-out to Mrs J!
hpdude-4life chapter 42 . 10/17/2016
Lool Claudio is my bro! XD
Scorpius rolling his sleeve up.. Yep, my imagination runs wild at the simplest thing.
Oh I forgot to mention that Nott's potion tasting of vanilla was so cute. I wonder what Scorpius's blood tastes like..
Needled to say, I was Team Edward ;)
hpdude-4life chapter 41 . 10/17/2016
My baby :'(
This will hurt him so much. Rose, comfort him for us all.
hpdude-4life chapter 40 . 10/17/2016
Scorpius just be careful, please!
Albus helping Scorose out. Real MVP material.
Sirius shout-out :')
And I think can all say that we love Kreacher. Sweetheart.
hpdude-4life chapter 39 . 10/17/2016
Oh Teryn, no :(
The New Trio, I love it.
Teddy man, as Albus said, Scorose is forever so get over it.
hpdude-4life chapter 38 . 10/17/2016
Yes Scorpius! You absolutely slayed in this chappie, I'm so proud if you :')
I must admit, I laughed when Lucius said, 'I'm only head of the household,' after Scorpius declared that they were having coffee in the library. Yes, I said a nice thing about Lucius.
And loool at the moment of abject terror when the Malfoys thought an engagement was to be announced. Aha! X'D
hpdude-4life chapter 37 . 10/17/2016
I saw the chapter name and thought, shiz is gonna go down.
Scorpius my baby! It's OK, Edgar was no good for you. But it still hurts, I know :'(
That bubble bath oil, haha! Omg and that Scorose scene of them against the wall, both invisible, Scorp on Rose's neck.. Teddy, why do you ruin these things?
Draco just don't give Scorpius another headache OK? He's already had one today and he doesn't need another. Thank you.
hpdude-4life chapter 36 . 10/17/2016
Thank goodness you're OK! I'm sorry about your car though, that sucks.
So Marianne knows now? It was gonna happen. Edgar, sort it out you joke.
Go away Lucius, Scorp still isn't gonna be a Knight, ugh.
hpdude-4life chapter 35 . 10/17/2016
Heat! Rose, we've all thought the same thing. There's no shame in it. Own it.
I'm sorry I doubted you Scorp, I just hate that Orna and I overreacted.
The party was great! I really enjoyed it (like I was there, I truly live in this world) xD
hpdude-4life chapter 34 . 10/17/2016
Omg! Scorpius, you know I'll back you to the end, but why has Orna seen you naked? :O
Rose, make him pay.
hpdude-4life chapter 33 . 10/16/2016
Right so next in line for Scorpius goals:
I wanna see him strip. So Bad.
Omg Nigerian chicken wings! My people!
I just wanna thank God, my mum, and you for making this dream a reality. My country, in a fanfic. I swear this is the first time this has happened.
Oh and when Lagos was in Cap 3! I think I screamed. They didn't say it properly though.
Ron pounding up the stairs at Rose laughing, my man has to let it go. But I guess he can't, being a dad and all that.
I miss Felix? And my baby owl.
hpdude-4life chapter 32 . 10/16/2016
I cannot wait to see Rose's reaction to Scorpius looking so suave. Lord have mercy.
hpdude-4life chapter 31 . 10/16/2016
I'm so sorry about your cousin *hugs you tight*
Scorp saying that loving Rose made him better. Rose saying no, you were always this amazing. Rose comforting Scorp when breaking the news - Edgar isn't the best friend you want.
I'm just gonna keep saying it: Scorose is goals.
Teryn is so cute. She's a Hufflepuff right? Puff pride! XD
hpdude-4life chapter 30 . 10/16/2016
Yasss, I think I started swearing more just so I could hear Cap say Language! in my head xP
Oh Scorp, Edgar is just not you babe. He's just not you.
I'm so happy the Potters have accepted Scorp. It makes me smile and just aww yaay xD