Reviews for The Green Knight Rises
alix33 chapter 14 . 8h ago
Merlin, Errol is still alive? Are Ron and Hermione keeping him alive by administering an extra strength pepper-up potion daily?
I am surprised out of my secret socks Errol can still exclaim by hooting.
Scorpy, hehehe.
How Luna, sending along those bath salts.
Those L's sound like the greatest fun.
"brain rest" sounds painful.
The last time I played volleyball was under duress in high school Phys Ed class, decades ago.
NaginiFay chapter 14 . 10h ago
Oh no! I hope you are feeling better!
Needle In A Haystack chapter 14 . 20h ago
Oooh can't wait for the next chapter!
Nocturna Mae chapter 14 . 4/19
Poor Scorpius. I hope Rose can head Ron off; she did go into it eyes open, after all, and it's really her choice to make. I predict more explosions in the future. :p

And I sincerely hope your concussion is rapidly improving; they can be nasty things.
Invisiblegirl3 chapter 14 . 4/19
Aw, I hope your head feels better soon. Concussions suck. Anyway, I didn't even notice any difference in your writing, so that's good, at least.
yiota146 chapter 14 . 4/19
Uh oh! Somehow I think Ron is the one who'll get in trouble in this confrontation. I hope you feel better now, and that you'll have a Happy Easter!
Ellinell chapter 14 . 4/19
thank you for updating! it was a lovely birthday present :P and I also love the thought of Scorpius calling his allies in the family the L's! hmm, I wonder if Scorpius knew the order was actually only for him and "expected" this?
scribbleeexx chapter 14 . 4/18
First things first: Omg are you okay? D:

Second: Is it evil to say I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS INTERROGATION? AHAHA I love seeing a usually calm and strategic Scorpius sqiurm under the Weasley gaze cause the Weasleys care about family so much. Its sweet that they are so protective of Rose - a but overbearing, but they mean well :D so much adorableness in this with Scorpius actually NEGOTIATING with the owls as though they were human children. Can't wait for the next Chapter as always! And please look after yourself D: hope you are feeling much better :)
SGed chapter 14 . 4/18
Sorry for not reviewing the last chapter (which was fab by the way). We are in the middle of DIYing our kitchen so read it but didn't get round to letting you know how awesome you are :) I loved this chapter. I wondered when we'd hear from the Weasleys... Hehe.
Stromsten chapter 14 . 4/18
Sorry to hear about your Quidditch (sorry, 'volleyball') incident - glad you're back!
fynnsmom chapter 14 . 4/18
Oh my goodness. You have to protect your brain better. I can only imagine how bored you were. You must be feeling better if this chapter is any indication. I loved all of the notes. I thought Rose was invited to the Burrow too. At least Lucius seemed a bit calmer about the news. I loved Fleur's response. I'm glad you're back. I was wondering what happened last week. I should've been a better friend.
Rose of the West chapter 14 . 4/18
Oh no. What happens next will be pretty tense. I like all the different letters.
jullee chapter 14 . 4/18
I didn't mention it before, but maleficus? Brilliant! And I love the 'manga' feel of your story, the dark and misunderstood hero... Very curious about the chat with ron!
jullee chapter 13 . 4/13
I love the green knight! I'm very curious about the move of the enchantress! Tks for sharing your story, very well written and original.
duckgirl07 chapter 13 . 4/12
Every time I visit there are delicious new chapters! I can't wait to see where this story goes! :)