Reviews for The Green Knight Rises
Joy chapter 23 . 8/7
I loved the scene with Scorpius and Draco. Very funny, I like scenes with them together.
Gabs chapter 44 . 7/27
Please tell me you're already working on the next installment! I've just found your work and I'm in love with it. You have an amazing sense of atmosphere that really brings the story to life. Your characters are fantastically developed and I can picture them so clearly in my head. I have to admit that Rose and Scorpius are my favourite relationship headcanon and I want to thank you for bringing them to life! Please continue! II'm particularly interested to see how Scorp would react to a pregnancy. Not to mention Ron and the rest of the family! Thank you again and I am on tenterhooks to read what Rose and Scorpius get up to next!
lalalove-Rae chapter 44 . 4/16
Wow, I can't believe it's over. I mean, not that it's over. Nope, never over. But the end of this chapter. Thank you for writing!
lalalove-Rae chapter 36 . 4/12
Just leaving you a note because I wanted you to laugh with me. I accidentally hit end and not next chapter so I went from Ch 36 to not knowing what was going on. I was so confused! Serves me right for trying to read on the sly at work.
lalalove-Rae chapter 35 . 4/12
Ok I had to stop and review again. I thought I'd read all of the one shots, but I don't remember Peeping Rose. This is my reminder to myself to go read that as soon as I'm done here. I am going to be maudlin for a moment and cry over you not writing anymore long fics. I seriously love your writing. Let me know when you get something published!
Xoxo, Rae
lalalove-Rae chapter 30 . 4/10
Hey love, I'm finally getting to read! If you have a ton of random hits from Alabama, that's me. Sorry I'm not reveiwing every chapter, but just finding the time to read is tricky enough.
I just wanted to check your math tho. If there is 1000 students, that makes about 250 per house, but then there's 7 years of students so only 35ish per year in eachb house. Scorpius probably had like 20 housemates in his class if you account for Slytherin being unpopular. The 143 would be all of the students in his year, not just his housemates. I'm sorry for being overly pedantic, but little details like that stick out to me.
And since I've stopped, I might as well fangirl other the rest of it!
I'm so glad Felix is back, he's so cute! Lol the appearance charm, that's clever. Rose and Scorpius are coming along nicely as a couple. I'm glad you have them something to fight over. I think that learning each other's boundaries is an important part of settling in. If everything was perfect all the time, I wouldn't believe it. I'm not super happy that Edgar is cheating on his wife, but I can't say I'm sad that he's with Teryn.
I can't wait to see how Nathaniel Nott turns out. I can see him as both friend and a foe. Guess I'm gonna have to read on!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 44 . 3/24
Love all the possibilities you've created.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 43 . 3/24
Can Edgar be redeemed? Will they find Teryn in good health? Convince her that there are people who care for her and want to help her, make sure she's okay. Has the power play really been stopped? Will Rose and Scorpius get married soon?
clairewords chapter 1 . 3/20
Absolutely loved this series/verse. I hope you write more for Scorpius and Rose! Your depictions of them are my favorite in this community :)
Rose of the West chapter 44 . 3/3
Muriel got it partially right. Every atom is a story in itself, filled with millions of years of adventures in different places and situations all over the world. That's some chemistry nerdery for you.

Lovely story. I hope, based on your author notes, that you won't mind if I'm frustrated by Teryn's choices. I don't like the idea of Edgar getting away with everything. Dennis' story broke my heart, probably because it's so believable.
Mme bookworm chapter 44 . 2/29
What an absolutely perfect ending to this story!
I've enjoyed it all so much.
A favourite read ever since I first discovered them in Our Little Secret.
Thanks so much for your wonderful story telling.
Have you ever heard the english folk song the turtledove? It's weirdly similar to burns's poem. It's one of my favorite songs.
yiota146 chapter 44 . 2/28
Wow, it's been a while since I caught up with this story, and now it's complete! Thank you for this story, it's been a pleasure reading it! There are still unanswered questions, so you still have plenty of room to write a sequel! I'm looking forward to reading what you come up with next!
Needle In A Haystack chapter 44 . 2/27
I can't believe this story is over! I'm holding you to the characters' lives not stopping as in many more one shots and multi fics still within this universe! while i'm not completely happy with teryn accepting that whole living arrangement, i guess she's happy to take what she'll get? I'd frankly be happy for edgar to get his tbh, although it would be too much of a perfect world if edgar suddenly regretted all and turned himself in in an act of repentance... I loved all the little references in this chapter rounding everything together, like scorpius getting over his reluctance to show his patronus, the fairies issue being cleared up, Franco's pizza, hammocks and rose's cosmo reading! rose and scorpius' understanding of each other continues to astound me; they're so in sync compared to the rest of the world and it makes me so jealous D loved the ending too of course. dennis showing understanding and forgiveness about the whole vigilante thing but showing scorpius what donning the suit really should mean was a great way to tie everything together. This has been such a wonderful read and so please keep writing, especially scorose! I can't wait for the roxy/claudio oneshot coming up too! i'm off to read your other stories like midnight watch!
oh my god, this was so awesome!