Reviews for Hope and Love
Guest chapter 6 . 11/6/2012
Maddie didn't treat David in such a callous way after the Big Bang. She ran to Chicago because her feelings for him were too intense. She wasn't cold; just scared. And after 20 years of marriage why is Maddie even entertaining the idea of being "friends" (pals?) with her HUSBAND? And after 20 years of marriage why would the idea of a pact even cross her mind? I hope you clear this up soon and have Maddie behave in a less insane way! Please!
Partners-in-Crime Int chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
What a creative prologue - I enjoyed that and look forward to reading the rest of this story... It's witty, clever and fun and great to see M and D as they should be :)

If you fancy a read too - then I tried a whole ep by myself: 'New York State of Mind' and it only has 4 reviews for months of work - always appreciate a new reader. Many thanks :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I don't like how Maddie is treating David. I hope you inform the readers the reason for their separation. I understand that you are going to bring them back together but I don't believe that David and Maddie could live without each other for two whole years but then again this Maddie seems cold and not very much in love with David.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
Sad that you killed off two major characters. Hope this story has a happy ending.
Goldilocks85 chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
Maddie and David are married and pregnant - dreams come true! I really enjoy reading the story, you've captured the characters so well! Can't wait to read chapter 4! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Very curious to where this is heading. Just one thing David Addison celibate for a year and a half? HA!
Bluemoon Stranger chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Good story! I really like your take on how things happened between them. I don't know where you are going with the story but I'm looking forward to finding out.
GentleReader chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Interesting beginning...you've caught the tone of those fun "filler" intros that ML used every so often, as well as the famous banter.

Intrigued to see what you've got planned...have to say, I would never have thought of an ML/B&B crossover. :) Good luck!