Reviews for It Can't Be True
Do one for Ollie...
Guest chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
please finish this
Nayla chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
Please, PLEASE do Sammy's little brother. I really hope the third season incorperates him.
da4 chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
This is good, please continue! I personally think Abi's chapter should be the longest and the one to make us all cry. Just a suggestion. Lovve this and DA.
Anastasia Grigori chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
I'm thinking you might have abandoned or forgotten about this story, but I sincerely hope you haven't. I really like it. The bluntness of "They lost a... goddamn Sammy" made me cry. You are a very good writer!
... And also, as a side note, you were right - you did make the guy in the chicken suit a douche. (;
Rye Lee chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
That was great, can't wait for more.
Rye Lee chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
That was interesting, though I've only seen season one on Teennick, I like it and Sammy's one of my favorite characters, though I did read up on what happened on season two on Wikipedia so I know he died, just didn't know how or why. Can't wait to read what the others have to say about it, especially Christian and Kat(who happens to be my second favorite character).
I'm Known By Many Names chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I liked it, maybe try to make the length longer next time? I totally shouldn't have read this, given how I am lowly american who hasn't seen much of season two xDD Gahh, Netflix time.
"But it was just some fag anyways"
Nice way to end the chapter, for this character* I'm not homophobic, but it was a nice ending