Reviews for Three Little Words
E.Richtofen chapter 27 . 8/13
This was a great NaruHina story, plenty of fluff, but enough action. The main arcs got me hooked, especially the first one with the Hiashi. As far as writing goes, the grammar is flawless. While the changes between scenes are easy to identify.

There are several aspects I enjoyed:
• NaruHina moments were a dime a dozen.
• Fight scenes were of good length and entertaining.
• Plot was generally good.
• Pacing was nice and steady with main arcs.

Aspects I disliked:
• Incomplete story.
• Ending, by that I mean the last set of events, was okay.
• Dialogue was scarce in many chapters.
• Maybe a bit too much fluff (it was a bit dry).

As I mentioned earlier, this story was great. It was enjoyable to read and I did have a few gripes with it, but most of the story was nice. If you're a NaruHina fan than I definitely recommend checking it out, just be aware that the ending is not conclusive due to their to be an expected sequel (that was never released).
E.Richtofen chapter 16 . 8/13
This chapter was the best so far, because it made it clear that while Naruto has a lot of raw power, that his maturity and honor would never let him hurt others. I won't lie, watching him decimate genin is also pretty enjoyable, but the fact that one of the genin attempted to attack his largest supporters and Naruto's reaction from that was awesome. That scene sent chills down my spine. The ending for this chapter was especially great, because it truly shows his progress that he has made to become acknowledged.
E.Richtofen chapter 14 . 8/13
The story so far is great, tons of NaruHina moments, and seeing Naruto's training is pretty cool. However, reading can get a bit dry because of the scarcity of dialogue. Also, it's been quite a while since the last arc and the Chunin exams still seems two chapters away.
E.Richtofen chapter 10 . 8/13
So, Hinata is the perverse one in the relationship. It's always the quiet ones.
E.Richtofen chapter 6 . 8/12
So, two things about this chapter. In a plot and angst sense, the fight with Hiashi made the plot very interesting and engaging. However, in reality, Hiashi would have never been able to do that much damage to Naruto, I mean he was in better condition after the Pein fight. Though, I do understand why you didn't want the fight to end as quickly as it begun and there were reasons as why Hiashi would be a tough opponent (not wanting to kill him or damage him permanently). It was interesting to see the pure rage and murderous intent from Naruto's friends when they heard he may have permanent damage, which I think added on to the angst.
E.Richtofen chapter 4 . 8/12
So, I wonder how the fight is going to be, since Naruto can go toe to toe with Pein. It would be ridiculous for Naruto to even require sage mode to beat Hiashi, heck tail one or two might be plenty. Hopefully this doesn't turn out with Hiashi somehow being equivalent to Pein in strength or using some secret technique that makes Naruto fight near full power (it would make no sense). The best Hiashi could hope for is trickery through politics or regarding some "rules" of the match.
E.Richtofen chapter 1 . 8/12
Involving Kakashi was perfect, it made Naruto showing his feelings even more hilarious.
Bosma17 chapter 27 . 8/3
Please update the sequel of this story
awesome fic, never bothered to comment until now, but this was just so good
LB Cat chapter 27 . 5/25
Just read your story and want to thank you. The beginning was slow and hang up on just tension/passion. Later it got good and even funny. Really appreciated your effort and I enjoyed reading.
PickNick95 chapter 1 . 5/25
One if my favorite NaruHina stories. Very well done, would love a sequel, woth some lemons and fluff ofcourse. Haha keep up the good work.
TheWateringWizard chapter 27 . 4/25
Hole cow man, the moment between Naruto and Hinata was SOOOOO intense! And that ending was awesome! So many loose ends! I really really want to see Naruto absolutely crush Sasuke in a fight. And also Tobi to some satisfying extent.
TheWateringWizard chapter 26 . 4/25
Yes I'm glad Hinata chose to come. Well actually if she hadn't said anything that would've been surprising and a little disappointing too. Imagine all the wild sex they can have in Uzushiogakure!
TheWateringWizard chapter 25 . 4/25
Wouhou! Cheers to the new Naruto!
TheWateringWizard chapter 24 . 4/25