Reviews for Three Little Words
Polaruspax chapter 27 . 11/12
NOOOO WHY IS THERE NO SEQUEL! THIS WAS FUCKING AMAZING AND AND IT HAS BEEN LIKE YEARS COME ON!
Ace McKnight chapter 27 . 2/26
This fic has been a great ride. You made the story enjoyable without making the pace too fast or too slow. Clearly the table is set for a sequel. One thing I am curious about is whether (with the changes to Naruto's body) Naruto is still able to use nature energy and senjutsu. As incredible as his new power no doubt is (especially once he trains it effectively), the loss of that ability would be unfortunate to say the least. Anyway, I anxiously await continuation of this story. But of course all in your good time. Thanks for an amazing ride, and I hope to be reading more of your work soon.
Ace McKnight chapter 19 . 2/26
That has to be the most (ridiculously unfair) loaded chuunin exam test of all time. No complaints (as it was incredibly hardcore), but after all of that, for Naruto to come out only as a chuunin just doesn't seem right. Still, all odds against him is where he excels most after all. Anyway, great story. Looking forward to continue reading it.
sassytigre chapter 27 . 2/20
Wonderful read!
socmanco chapter 27 . 1/1
great job. liked it very much
ZirconK chapter 27 . 12/30/2015
Damn a good story after long I got to read. I love it a lot but why is there no updates over second and third part.
Please do update for them.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
An amazing story :)
hersiver123 chapter 27 . 8/26/2015
Correction on previous review:
*naruto* not baritone. Stupid auto correct...

Anyway, congrats on the story. And good luck on future stories.
hersiver123 chapter 26 . 8/26/2015
Okay, so I continued to read anyway and I am glad I did. Though you do seem to be adding a whole bunch of things to make naruto stronger all of a sudden. He has an inheritance now with who knows what in it and now both kurama and kushina are going to teach him. I don't mind this, however I would have preferred a more gradual approach, it seems as if your writing style has changed a bit the last few chapters and everything seems a bit rushed in my opinion; mainly because of all the new ideas being thrown in from ever direction. I am glad that kurama is still in his head, he is one of my favorite characters, besides baritone of course.
hersiver123 chapter 23 . 8/26/2015
Ugh, did you have to throw in the hanyou naruto cliche? You were doing an excellent job of staying close to canon and doing things that at least seemed plausible but this will make things really OOC. I don't mind this in some fics but you had been so consistent so far and then this just comes out of nowhere. I wish you would have had them do like they did in the manga. Kurama and natuto's partnership and building friendship was awesome. Now it seems like you will not be able to do that, so I may be stopping here. It makes me sad because I have really liked your story. Other than my disappointment in the latest development, your writing style is a pleasure to read and I have enjoyed this fic immensely. There have not been many, if any, grammar or spelling mistakes which is also a huge plus. I don't mean to flame or anything it is just my personal opinion that I didn't like where the story was headed. I do hope you continue writing since you are an excellent author and good luck on any future stories.
Ultra247 chapter 27 . 7/24/2015
I can't wait to see what happens in the next installment. Just finished the last chapter and really looking forward to see how Kushina's training Naruto and Hinata goes as well as Kurama's own training to get the knucklehead used to the new growth.
satomika chapter 27 . 5/25/2015
I LOVE IT!

I find it so awesome!

Please make a sequel of this!

Please!

I will look forward to it, OK?
Guest chapter 27 . 5/4/2015
Keep it coming...totally rocked ..god like naruto...tlw
DceptR chapter 27 . 4/30/2015
Will this story get a sequel I liked it quite a bit and would love to see one.
hakon2feb chapter 27 . 4/27/2015
Hi...
Hmm... so this is the last chapter... Some loose ends left behind for us to want more. I like it :)
Anyways... It looks like everyone knows that Naruto is now on a training trip... Can't say i'm surprised, although Akatsuki will be when Naruto returns :p
Wonder what's up with Sasuke though... All that anger and hate, and for what? A simple rivalery... I'm guessing anyone born with a sharingan also has an inherited insanity that makes them unable to see reality (Which is why they are often so good at genjutsu...).
Keep up the good work, and i'll probably check out your other stories tomorrow (*yawn*) :)

hakon2feb.