Reviews for Three Little Words
socmanco chapter 27 . 1/1
great job. liked it very much
ZirconK chapter 27 . 12/30/2015
Damn a good story after long I got to read. I love it a lot but why is there no updates over second and third part.
Please do update for them.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
An amazing story :)
hersiver123 chapter 27 . 8/26/2015
Correction on previous review:
*naruto* not baritone. Stupid auto correct...

Anyway, congrats on the story. And good luck on future stories.
hersiver123 chapter 26 . 8/26/2015
Okay, so I continued to read anyway and I am glad I did. Though you do seem to be adding a whole bunch of things to make naruto stronger all of a sudden. He has an inheritance now with who knows what in it and now both kurama and kushina are going to teach him. I don't mind this, however I would have preferred a more gradual approach, it seems as if your writing style has changed a bit the last few chapters and everything seems a bit rushed in my opinion; mainly because of all the new ideas being thrown in from ever direction. I am glad that kurama is still in his head, he is one of my favorite characters, besides baritone of course.
hersiver123 chapter 23 . 8/26/2015
Ugh, did you have to throw in the hanyou naruto cliche? You were doing an excellent job of staying close to canon and doing things that at least seemed plausible but this will make things really OOC. I don't mind this in some fics but you had been so consistent so far and then this just comes out of nowhere. I wish you would have had them do like they did in the manga. Kurama and natuto's partnership and building friendship was awesome. Now it seems like you will not be able to do that, so I may be stopping here. It makes me sad because I have really liked your story. Other than my disappointment in the latest development, your writing style is a pleasure to read and I have enjoyed this fic immensely. There have not been many, if any, grammar or spelling mistakes which is also a huge plus. I don't mean to flame or anything it is just my personal opinion that I didn't like where the story was headed. I do hope you continue writing since you are an excellent author and good luck on any future stories.
Ultra247 chapter 27 . 7/24/2015
I can't wait to see what happens in the next installment. Just finished the last chapter and really looking forward to see how Kushina's training Naruto and Hinata goes as well as Kurama's own training to get the knucklehead used to the new growth.
satomika chapter 27 . 5/25/2015
I LOVE IT!

I find it so awesome!

Please make a sequel of this!

Please!

I will look forward to it, OK?
Guest chapter 27 . 5/4/2015
Keep it coming...totally rocked ..god like naruto...tlw
DceptR chapter 27 . 4/30/2015
Will this story get a sequel I liked it quite a bit and would love to see one.
hakon2feb chapter 27 . 4/27/2015
Hi...
Hmm... so this is the last chapter... Some loose ends left behind for us to want more. I like it :)
Anyways... It looks like everyone knows that Naruto is now on a training trip... Can't say i'm surprised, although Akatsuki will be when Naruto returns :p
Wonder what's up with Sasuke though... All that anger and hate, and for what? A simple rivalery... I'm guessing anyone born with a sharingan also has an inherited insanity that makes them unable to see reality (Which is why they are often so good at genjutsu...).
Keep up the good work, and i'll probably check out your other stories tomorrow (*yawn*) :)

hakon2feb chapter 26 . 4/27/2015
Hi.
Ok, so treason and civil war has been prevented... Danzo and the other elders have been aprehended, and will hopefully die soon :p
Next is the last chapter of this installment, and it appears Naruto and Hinata are ready to leave the village for an uncertain period of time. That should be interesting :)

hakon2feb chapter 24 . 4/27/2015
Hi.
Ok, so it looks like the transformation is complete, and without a single casualty (Yet...)... Ofcourse Danzo has to try his greedy hands in this situation, so we'll see what happens with those root anbu.
Hopefully, the team Tsunade sent will get there before anything too disastrous happens though :p

hakon2feb chapter 23 . 4/27/2015
Hi.
Ok, so this is it... Naruto and the Kyuubi will merge to become one. Hopefully, the changes won't be too extreme :p
And Kushina gave everyone a piece of her mind... Hinata got off the best of them all, something she has earned :) (Probably because she also likes ramen... ) Got to wonder what more Naruto will inherit though, but it's nice that this breaks the akatsuki's plans. (Was wondering when they would return :p )

hakon2feb chapter 21 . 4/27/2015
Hi... ... Again...
So, the illness is getting worse, and it's taking it's toll on Naruto. Being sick for the first time in his life, and it might kill him, talk about bad first experience.
Anyways... Temari and Kankuro are right on them, so hopefully they know what to do. (Find out next chapter...)