Reviews for The Apology
Biichi-gi chapter 6 . 4/12
Several years later, another review. I really liked this one. I think it was especially novel that you actually assaulted him with mischance rather than evil doers. A novel approach and well worth the read. I mean, ther are only so many takes on revenge for past deeds in the military and his bad dad. I particularly liked the single assailant once he was stuck in the woods. And, yup, they can be 'very deadly' so naturally Sam had to be there, did he not?
Loved Ed and his bad cop routine. Small wonder the bandit didn't wet Himself. Thanks a lot for the 'fun run' to save Sam.
Mahala chapter 6 . 3/5/2014
Another fun story (definitely making my long afternoon go much quicker) - although not perhaps so much fun for Sam. Have to admit I really enjoyed the racoon and the Snickers bar bit!
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 2/15/2014
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
Hope06 chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
Sam is such a fighter and April 7 day after mine
Hope06 chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
Ed's final words wow

And Spike and RAf awww
And Grange Park just up the street from me and was part of the first episode of Flashpoint I ever watched about 3 maybe four weeks ago
Sehkmet chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
This is actually interesting. Ain't that fascinating?
Guest chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
did you really just call Jules a mad woman
animelover5000 chapter 6 . 9/27/2012
This was so amazing! Thank you so much for writing this. :D *Goes off to read your other Flashpoint Sam fics*
Guest chapter 6 . 8/29/2012
I'm gonna miss it!
Cc1973 chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
Great story! Loved how it played out. Great whump!
gabbygirl89 chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
Great finish to this story! I loved it! I can't wait to read more from you!
sloop3000 chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
Thanks so much for an awesome story! Super glad that there was a happy ending! :)
DarkRose4u chapter 6 . 8/8/2012
Great Story. :) Love the ending. It was a right amount of angst, and happiness. Thanks for writing! :D
sammygirl1963 chapter 6 . 8/8/2012
QWonderful ending to the story. I was so glad to see the team finally find Sam and get him the help he needed.
Karin chapter 6 . 8/8/2012
Oh I'm so glad you didn't drop the Story :)

It was one of the best Flashpoint Fanfics I've ever read and this means a lot because I know so much :D

So very well done and a great Idea from the beginnig :)