Reviews for Rimfire
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
cute
Reviewer chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Awww... Now kagami needs to confess all over again if kuroko decides to tease him once more. Or... Maybe he wont confess ever again since he would assume kuroko would never treat him as more than just light. Lol.
mitsuyo-chan chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Kagami, you lovesick idiot ;)
deactivatedddd chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Awesome story! It hurt on me when Kuroko put him on the teammate-zone, poor poor Kagami, but I laughed at the end. It went out so...Kuroko XD (Kuroko you sadistic troll ww)
Keep up the good job! -
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
plzzz write more, it can't end like this!
Takara yume chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Ahaha Kuroko you meanie. ; 7 ; ahh I just feel sad that Aomine feels sad for like..being a retired light and all, if there was a chance, I'd love them all to still be remain as close as before../sob/and did I mention that your Kise is adorable? ; 7 ;
a.brief.dalliance chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Ah poor kagami, great portrayal of the dynamics between these characters!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
This is so cute I can barely stand it!
amaryllian-dra chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
KUROKO YOU GORGEOUS LITTLE TEASE YOU XDD
Love it! Though I liked AoKuro most, this pairing is nice too
La Fuego chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Hahaha! Good one! I could totally see Kuroko doing that to Kagami just for kicks. I think a lot of people underestimate Kuroko's ability to be sly and underhanded if he wanted to be. Meh! Kagami could use being brought down a peg or two by Kuroko at any rate. Good writing!
mypastnobodybussiness chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
that was fun to read XD
love your story :)
can't wait to read more of this, if you decide to make one, that is
puppyfic chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Sweet fic!
apenchantforhappiness chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Cute, cute, cute!
serpenscape chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Sweet mother of GOD that was cute agsdjahgagss. Sorry. My fangirly-ness was kinda leaking out there. This was adorable though. I love the whole KagamixKuroko bromance-friendship-possibly romance genres, so this fic basically ticked all the boxes for me. :) I hope you write more KuroBasu!
CaliToRiku chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
and forever Kuroko is a sly dude for me XDD

Kagamicchin, it's okay whatever-zone you're in, as long as you're in the zone XDD

nice story