Reviews for Blue Lotus
flowerlover12 chapter 35 . 5/27
o my god!m im scared! im scard! is something bad about to happen to yugi and atem?
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 3 . 12/29/2016
Hmm the o is missing from Seto. And I think that Atemu is too cruel if he wanted to kill an innocent boy just because he looks like him. Fool. Yugi cannot help the way he looks.
Frostkat chapter 42 . 10/16/2016
This entire fic is astounding, I'm in love. Absolutely lovely, thank you so much!
Erin chapter 42 . 6/7/2016
Wow, I don't know how to feel now that it's over. I seriously thought that when Atem banished that guy to the shadows, his life would be taken too, and link itself with the Yu-Gi-Oh plot, like some kind of Tsubasa Resovoir Chronicles thing with all them other versions and weird reincarnation stuff. I can't really say the ending was terrible because it was just enough, I guess...but I really wanted more. Honestly, I'm just reading good fics while waiting for the new movie to be out and subbed (I hope Atem's gonna make an appearance.)
Anyway, your fic is super good. I'm quite happy that you know a lot about Ancient Egyptian history and society, you clearly described things in a way that it was both simple and constructive, like some Paul Doherty novel. Plus I was so happy you added that 'The Golden Lotus' reference, when Atem summoned Mahad just like how that pharaoh summoned that Zazamankh guy in the story, it was priceless, really.
Lea1985 chapter 42 . 5/4/2016
Great story!
kaitenzero chapter 5 . 12/26/2015
Love the fact that Ryou has been introduced! I didn't actually realise what gemshipping was (relatively new to the YGO fandom!), so seeing Ryou in the story was an awesome surprise!
kaitenzero chapter 3 . 12/26/2015
Love your portrayal of Set in this chapter! Maybe a little kinder from the off than I'd expect, but yeah generally a rough exterior but a good heart!
kaitenzero chapter 2 . 12/26/2015
Gosh, nothing screams AU more than Atem handing Yugi over to Set as a slave!
I love the detail of this story, but I've gotta be honest - it's a bit frustrating at times to not fully understand what's going on when you insert what I'm guessing are Egyptian terms/words :/
GalaxyCat2002 chapter 8 . 7/23/2015
Wonderful! I love how you weave actual Egyptian traditions and positions into the story!
puppyface1000 chapter 42 . 7/3/2015
awesome sequeal please
Myfanfix chapter 42 . 4/9/2015
There should be a short sequel, a viewing in to the future.
Twiggywashere chapter 42 . 3/5/2015
soooooooo sweet!
YukiSkye chapter 42 . 2/10/2015
When I first found this story, I was so excited just because it was something a bit different from all the other slave fics and I am so glad that I picked it up! Your descriptions are simple but vivid but I especially loved the way you depict the emotions of the characters. The part where Yugi escaped with the Millennium Puzzle put me especially on edge where I just wanted to stop reading or skip parts (I'm ashamed to admit) knowing that Yugi was going to be in some deeeep trouble but I just can't help but want to read more anyway. This story had me absolutely spellbound.

Thank you for writing (and completing! Especially that since I would be rolling in tears if this were never completed) this story!
VocaloidSWEETIE chapter 42 . 1/22/2015
Hello, I have recently joined the Yugioh fandom a couple of weeks ago, and after looking through almost everything Yugioh related on tumblr, I went on the hunt to find a great fanfiction. And this exceeded my expectations tenfold.

The story-line, plot, characters, style of writing... everything blew my mind from the start. I cried, I laughed, I got so so mad, I almost threw my phone across the room. I haven't found another Yugioh puzzleship/blindship fanfic that equals to what you have here.

I was really excited to think that you may write another fanfiction for the fandom, but then I saw your profile... That killed me a little.

I know I can't change your mind about posting things more on here or on ao3, but, I feel that you need to know how breathtaking reading your story was for me. I really really really hope that one day you'll start up on another beauty such as this for us Yugioh fans.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 34 . 1/11/2015
This reminds me so much of that moment in the Hobbit when we find out what Bilbo did with the Arkenstone.