Reviews for Sacrifices
Very nice.
FarmGirlForever chapter 13 . 5/18/2015
This one is so very cute! I love the twins. The family is SO cute with them! Daniel is sweet when he sings them the song! This story made my day!
may7fic chapter 13 . 7/27/2012
Once again, really terrific dialogue. This was a lovely chapter.
zekeschance chapter 13 . 7/27/2012
Aww, this brought tears to my eyes. You did a really good job with the song and the reactions were so believable. Thanks so much!
kelco chapter 13 . 7/26/2012
Brian's last line had me laughing out loud! Great story!
zekeschance chapter 12 . 7/26/2012
Awww sweet chapter. I'm so glad Brian called. That guy deserved to get fired. Now, I need more Daniel!
may7fic chapter 12 . 7/26/2012
I'm so glad the secret's out :) I thoroughly enjoyed all the dialogue in this chapter. You have a good grasp of all their voices.
mcatB chapter 11 . 7/25/2012
Sorry I've been remiss in reviewing sooner. I'm enjoying your stories - and the family atmosphere you've written about. I admit I'm a little upset with Hannah for not speaking up about Taylor (though am very glad that when the time came to really act - she defended herself!). Now I'm not sure I like that Brian is keeping mum... hmmm... I guess I just gotta wait it out. Thanks!
zekeschance chapter 6 . 7/22/2012
This was good! Looking forward to more!
kelco chapter 6 . 7/22/2012
Good story so far. It's great to see a continuation of your last one. Thanks!
zekeschance chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
I'm really loving this story. Daniel's my favorite so I was glad to see you write how he was struggling with leaving. Love how you're writing all of the boys feelings.
Just A Reviewer chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
This! This is amazing. You write them just the way I see them. You got all those little details from the show that I love so much and then you add more things like all those memories from their past. What a great, great job. Love the way you portray them and then, there's so much love in your stories, just the way it was in the show. Please, write more as soon.