Reviews for Sailor Moon Classic: Part 1 Return of the Sailors
James Birdsong chapter 14 . 5/17/2013
Awesome fourteen chapters
Ashen Author chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
Working in Amy's mother is something I have never seen before. Considering how avid a reader I am, that says a lot. I can't wait to see what other strokes of genius show up.
Ashen Author chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Very interesting idea. A more militant Sailor Moon. I like how it looks.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/1/2013
amazing end and i love the Tuxedo Mask is remembering before they are. that's absolutely amazing :)
CatholicLight chapter 14 . 3/28/2013
Like this story, but I just wish Jadeite was not so... stupidly evil like he was in canon. He just does not seem to have much depth to his personality. I hope the other villains are better in the personality department. Anyway, I do enjoy your mythos building.

It seems Serena is not so averse to killing in this version. I wonder how this will change latter on.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 14 . 3/27/2013
I hope you don't take long to update the next chapter! Happy Easter, Keep it coming.
Kitsune Jackson chapter 14 . 3/27/2013
I need more. I news it. Like Metallica a needs energy. I need the next part. And in a pure lovable way. And the part were tuxedo was like "royalty unacceptable" I laughed so hard. Idk y. I just did. So I hope the next partvwill be up soon. I can't wait to know what happens next. It you know I still wat the generals and scouts together (hint hint :D. And sere nd dare obviously. I can't wait. You did an awesome job.
Kitsune Jackson chapter 13 . 3/27/2013
On that was sad and amazing at the same time. I feel they will keep there promises. And I did not expect that last part. However you shoud phrase the last line a little different. Ex "there merry laughter died down as they heard the evil cackling of jadite...mwhahahaha" classic.
Kitsune Jackson chapter 12 . 3/27/2013
Weep I hope she does learn cuz Serena has potential. And like that she apologizes. Andyeah Luna has some romance empathy. I would like to see Sere and Dare get together before finding out about the past.
Kitsune Jackson chapter 11 . 3/27/2013
I do NOT like Beryl. So mean killing Jadeite and doing all that to the generals (if the storyline is similar that is). But like the trainer thing is so cool and I love the virtue parts.
Kitsune Jackson chapter 10 . 3/27/2013
I knew it was Raye's grandpa that would be the trainer I knew it. Espicially after Luna laughed about what he had become. There are some minor grammer mistakes by the way... Around the beginning when they go into the bus.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/2/2013
Wow this story is so good. I have only just found this story and i couldnt stop reading it. I a big fan of Sailor Moon but i really love your story and its original plot. Please Please Update soon
Kitsune Jackson chapter 13 . 2/18/2013
I thought you would leave me hanging but you are back YAY
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 13 . 2/18/2013
Keep it coming.
Kitsune Jackson chapter 8 . 1/11/2013
Ohhhhh their gonna find rei-rei I'm think. Anyway this is good but I'm still kinda confused with the whole phoebe/Peggy thing. I mean Amy and the girls are reincarnations of the first and foremost right? Idk I keep getting confused ahhhhhh. Help me please (whine)
89 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »