Reviews for Sailor Moon Classic: Part 1 Return of the Sailors
thunderbird chapter 12 . 1/7/2013
I love your story very much. At first I wasn't sure about it but now I am and I can't wait to read more.
Starrlight1812 chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
It isn't often I sit down and start reading then lose track of time because the story engages me so well I truly can't put it down. In your case, I've been up for nearly two days straight and with every moment I've had, I've been reading your delightful tale. I thoroughly enjoy the uniquness of the plot and I feel you've taken a fantastic direction with it.

My only critique us that in places you have missed words out completely or the grammar isn't quite sure its simply something you've read over and not seen, but I do reccommend triple checking and perhaps editing at a later stage the previous chapters simply to correct these minor errors. They can detract from what one is reading and decreases the quality of your work. If you don't have a beta reader may I suggest you get a close friend or family member to read over your work in order to minimise the grammatical errors(that is if you would rather not utilise one of the ones here)?

Regardless, keep up the great work, I'm really looking forward to your updates, and know that even though I don't always review, I ALWAYS read the update _

Starr
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
Keep it coming, Happy New Year!
Kitsune Jackson chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
Dum dum dum dum duuuuum. So Jadeite is a bit uptight and he remembers ish everything ish I think. Meh and dang she like spider man, which is kinda cool. I'm happy Darien is in high school and not college. That makes so much more sense. Yup ya pretty awesome this is.
sailor-starlight101 chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
come on carry on! I really cant wait until you get up to the part where zoycite gets chased by rats!
GeckoGecko554 chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
I guess it is good to have a light-hearted episode after a series of heavier ones. Nice chapter.
WanderingReality chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
Wow! You're adaptation of the Sailor Moon Saga is absolutely amazing! I love the new weapons and uniform additions you've created. They give more depth and strength to the character of Serena. Even though the anime and manga are great, I much prefer your version of the story :)
Kitsune Jackson chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
An typical Serena D that was really good and the badge was believable since she had motivation and instincts (she is a chosen one after all) also I like the weapons she has they help a lot and it makes sense to have them,,,,it's so kick-butt awesome...but what happens if her tiara comes off as a weapon is the illusion still there
Guest chapter 11 . 11/27/2012
Awesome! I'm really loving this story. Please keep it coming...I can't wait for the next chapter :)

V-chan o
AM chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
I was about to correct you regarding the marital status of the bishop, but then I stumbled upon a New York Times article explaining that while Roman Catholic priests cannot be married, other types of Catholic priests (e.g. Ukrainian and Maronite) can. Also, pastors from Protestant denominations who became priests were also allowed to remain married. Thanks for taking me on that little journey.

This whole "sailor scouts as agents of god" storyline is a bit...uncomfortable for me. I will probably stop reading since it's giving me the feeling I got from the last Narnia book-religious didacticism-but I felt I should give a few comments. There are a decent number of typos (like dropped words), but for the most part the grammar is pretty solid. I liked the idea of a list of necessary qualities.

The ethical dilemma part was a simplistic quiz, not ethical training. All Luna did was ask a few questions. What about euthanasia in the case of terminal illness and intense suffering? I'm guessing the sailor scouts also don't support abortion in any circumstances? Also, regarding the question about money for a movie, a far more interesting ethical choice is some version of the question grade students often ask each other: would you rather save five of your friends or one thousand people in Somalia? That could be foreshadowing for a character death later on. You know, the original Spiderman movie copped out when Peter Parker should have just let Mary Jane die to save all the kids on the bus...

Anyway, the story is not my cup of tea, but best of luck continuing it.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
Keep it coming.
RaisingHeartSetUp chapter 10 . 11/20/2012
Awesome story, and I can't wait to read more of it. What is Jadeite going to use next? Is Luna ever going to tell the Sailor Scouts about the past? Are Amy and Raye ever going to learn about their mother and grandfather's past, about who they were in the Moon Kingdom?
EmmyBoo98 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
This is an awesome story! Keep up the fantastic work!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/26/2012
Really like this series. Very interesting changes and I think they add to the original in a good way. I really like the weapons, technology, and the soldier element. I loved the anime, but I think that slicing a monster in two with a sword is way more badass than blasting it with pretty lights after a dizzying set of ballerina twirls. Lol great story!
misako princess chapter 10 . 10/25/2012
NICE :) i like the retelling of the story :) hope that you will keep up :)
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »