Reviews for Sailor Moon Classic: Part 1 Return of the Sailors
misako princess chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
NICE STORY :) I DO HOPE TO READ MORE OF IT :)
HAVE A LOT OF INSPIRATION GOOD LUCK :)))
RoseAngel16 chapter 9 . 10/3/2012
Raye how could you didnt you hear a thing Serena said! Good work i got the cold so when i woke up from my nap and found this posted it made me REALLY happy! Thank-u and keep up the great work Update soon please!

Xoxo :D
RoseAngel16 chapter 9 . 10/3/2012
R
GeckoGecko554 chapter 9 . 10/3/2012
Ho-hum. This is an interesting twist.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 9 . 10/3/2012
thunderbird chapter 8 . 9/28/2012
This story is great sor far. Please keep up the great work. I look forward to your next update.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/25/2012
this is one of the most fascinating sailor moon stories i have ever read
Lady Frozen Rose chapter 8 . 9/27/2012
get help, does Amy's mom mean another of the first sailor scouts or another of the new sailor scouts that will be joining Serena and Amy?

looking forward to the next chapter :)
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 8 . 9/25/2012
miyuki00 chapter 8 . 9/25/2012
love it too much like a modern day sailor moon please update soon
you know i dont usually read sailor moon fanfictions but i accidentaly happened to go on the page through my phone and found your story
it is amazing
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 7 . 9/18/2012
RoseAngel16 chapter 6 . 9/13/2012
Interesting having their parents as former senshi kinda makes it easier for them. Though i dont know why Luna said Sailor moon could learn from Ami I think she is doing VERY good they are sooooo not giving her enough credit. I cant wait until she meets Rei hopefully it will be like the manga not the anime they make her to mean in my opinion (English dub more though) Anyways GREAT, FANTASTIC, FABULOUS FIC! Update as soon as possible please!

Xoxo :D
Guest chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
Love it...keep it coming :)

V-chan o
Lady Frozen Rose chapter 6 . 8/29/2012
so if Amy's mom was the last Sailor Mercury before Amy, what about Serena's mom? or was Serena reincarnated/reborn?
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 6 . 8/29/2012
Oi, oi...things are getting interesting, now, though I guess it'll be more so when the other Sailors begin to show up.

UPDATE WHENEVER!