Reviews for Sailor Moon Classic: Part 1 Return of the Sailors
EmmyBoo98 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
This is an awesome story! Keep up the fantastic work!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/26/2012
Really like this series. Very interesting changes and I think they add to the original in a good way. I really like the weapons, technology, and the soldier element. I loved the anime, but I think that slicing a monster in two with a sword is way more badass than blasting it with pretty lights after a dizzying set of ballerina twirls. Lol great story!
misako princess chapter 10 . 10/25/2012
NICE :) i like the retelling of the story :) hope that you will keep up :)
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 10 . 10/25/2012
Keep it coming.
CatholicLight chapter 10 . 10/24/2012
Woohoo! Nice chapter! I have a feeling that Raye's grandpa is going to be a funny character.
dang3rOusbunnY956 chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
PLZZZZ update this story! i love sailor moon but ur story makes usagi more princess like. and I love it. Just like the manga but better. So plzzz update!
V-chan chapter 9 . 10/9/2012
I'm really loving this story. Please keep the chapters coming o
misako princess chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
NICE STORY :) I DO HOPE TO READ MORE OF IT :)
HAVE A LOT OF INSPIRATION GOOD LUCK :)))
RoseAngel16 chapter 9 . 10/3/2012
Raye how could you didnt you hear a thing Serena said! Good work i got the cold so when i woke up from my nap and found this posted it made me REALLY happy! Thank-u and keep up the great work Update soon please!

Xoxo :D
RoseAngel16 chapter 9 . 10/3/2012
R
CatholicLight chapter 9 . 10/3/2012
Ho-hum. This is an interesting twist.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 9 . 10/3/2012
Keep it coming.
thunderbird chapter 8 . 9/28/2012
This story is great sor far. Please keep up the great work. I look forward to your next update.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/25/2012
this is one of the most fascinating sailor moon stories i have ever read
Lady Frozen Rose chapter 8 . 9/27/2012
get help, does Amy's mom mean another of the first sailor scouts or another of the new sailor scouts that will be joining Serena and Amy?

looking forward to the next chapter :)
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »