Reviews for Sailor Moon Classic: Part 1 Return of the Sailors
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 8 . 9/25/2012
miyuki00 chapter 8 . 9/25/2012
love it too much like a modern day sailor moon please update soon
you know i dont usually read sailor moon fanfictions but i accidentaly happened to go on the page through my phone and found your story
it is amazing
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 7 . 9/18/2012
RoseAngel16 chapter 6 . 9/13/2012
Interesting having their parents as former senshi kinda makes it easier for them. Though i dont know why Luna said Sailor moon could learn from Ami I think she is doing VERY good they are sooooo not giving her enough credit. I cant wait until she meets Rei hopefully it will be like the manga not the anime they make her to mean in my opinion (English dub more though) Anyways GREAT, FANTASTIC, FABULOUS FIC! Update as soon as possible please!

Xoxo :D
Guest chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
Love it...keep it coming :)

V-chan o
Lady Frozen Rose chapter 6 . 8/29/2012
so if Amy's mom was the last Sailor Mercury before Amy, what about Serena's mom? or was Serena reincarnated/reborn?
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 6 . 8/29/2012
Oi, oi...things are getting interesting, now, though I guess it'll be more so when the other Sailors begin to show up.

LoveInTheBattleField chapter 6 . 8/28/2012
CatholicLight chapter 6 . 8/28/2012
Wow. I honestly did not expect such a twist. It was rather fun to see Amy in action. Most of the time, she was depicted as the weakest Sailor Scout. Her ability to think on the move will in no doubt become very useful to the Scout. I cannot wait for Sailor Mars to join too. Not to mention when the first three fight Jadeite.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
CatholicLight chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
Your story is intriguing. Keep it up!
SomeoftheFame chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
J-Dite lol.
Nice chapter as always. Serena's gear just seems to be getting better and better, she seems like a spy now with her chain and the gloves that can change her voice. The history lessons that come in every so often are cool too.
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 4 . 8/10/2012