Reviews for Rainbow Veins
Luna Lillyth chapter 1 . 7/24
It's simple... And yet I like the idea that Demyx would be on friendly terms with Naminè.
purplecatgarden chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
This is such a cute story, I like how Demyx portrayed.
DestinyCrusader chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Alright. So. I didn't really like it. For one thing,

NAH JK. I loved it, xD I was just pulling on your leg. I don't get many reviews like that I was wondering what it would feel like if I did. It would crush my heart. So no, I wasn't serious in the first line. I enjoyed it! It was very cute, and of a pairing I've never heard of before either. Now that I think about it, though, they do make a very adorable couple. Anywho, back to the review. The idea was very unique, very nice. And the rain scene was pretty much perfect. Although most of the things that happened before that seemed a bit...rushed, so to say. And some of the descriptions (ex, that of Twilight Town) were a bit lacking. Besides that, it was a really fun read, and you characterized Demyx very well! I could almost hear his voice in my head, and he's one of my favorite characters so I'm glad you didn't turn him into a crying idiot most fics turn him into.

All-in-all, a very awesome one-shot. Could have been longer though, but that's not really a problem since it's very nicely written as it is. :) Thanks for the great read!