Reviews for Subvergent
Massivo Fan chapter 5 . 4/17
WHY DID U STOP WRTITNG?! Cme back pleassssse! Omfg! Us WRTITNG is just too good to like stop !
Guest chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
This is story is great!Keep writing!
kittykat1221 chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
Amazing! Please write some more!
elisabeth12 chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
Please continue this story! This is definitely the best Divergent in Four's Pov I've read! Most stories just recite the orginal and its not good.. but yours is great! Because you add more plot than just what's in the book! Anywayyyy I noticed this story hasn't been updated in awhile, but I'm begging for you to continue!
elisabeth12 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Love this story from Four's POV; I am so hooked! I have read so many from his perspective but yours is one of the best by far! You are an excellent writer so please continue! I love how you wrote other filler scenes with his friends and everything, instead of just going along with the book (which is what most other authors have done). So please please please please update soon!
KeganHorse chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
You are doing so well! I am almost jealous, your Four pov is better than mine :(

Anyways, please post again soon. I am looking forward to the next chapter.
Legend254 chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
I know what you mean about school! I take all advanced classes so I'm always ├╝ber busy during the school year! Thanks tons for not giving up on us! You rock!
laurel-madness chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
i love this chapter!
Trina chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Loved it. I don't remember if I reviewed, so, if it has the same thing... yeah that's why.
streetlightlove chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
I absolutely loved the council meeting... Not only does it add depth to the Eric/Tobias relationship, but it explains later comments by Tobias about Tris being watched.
I just love poor tortured Tobias! Dark and Great as always!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
Update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I miss you updating! Seriously, this story is awesome.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
Please update soon! If not i think I'll die!
laurel-madness chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
Nice story. It gives Four more depth.
BadWolfReborn chapter 4 . 8/5/2012