Reviews for The Phoenix Mage
faneka chapter 10 . 1/5
I just found this story and have enjoyed the first ten chapters. I hope you will update it soon. Has Draco really betrayed Harry, or is he being forced? What does poor Harry have to do to keep Voldie dead?
Bratling chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
Hold on just a sec... I thought T'Challa is the Black Panther and Steve Rogers is Captain America... just sayin'...
Skendo chapter 10 . 5/8/2014
OMG! need more! Please write more!
Mashkai30 chapter 10 . 2/25/2014
Royiah chapter 10 . 2/16/2014
Wow this is really unique! First HP fic I read with harry being older and so awesome at the same time. :) I really like it and him being all cocky is nice plus! Voldy being alive is interesting too. You write really well too. :D

This was a really good read and I'm looking forward to reading more! :D
Randompersonality chapter 10 . 2/16/2014
Hey! Just caught up. This is great stuff. My only critiques would be that you seem to be missing quite a few words and there are a few misspellings. However, this is easily remedied by rereading your stuff out loud. That is how I usually catch my mistakes. Otherwise you are doing great. I love this concept and I hope you flesh out your characters a bit more as you go on. Keep it up! You're doing very well!
xDarklightx chapter 10 . 2/16/2014
I can't wait to read what happens.
jgood27 chapter 9 . 9/28/2013
Love this story and can't wait to read more
faneka chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
I love this story so far and look forward to the next update. Panther has always been one of my favorite Avengers. It will be interesting to see how Harry will interact with the team.
Starter chapter 9 . 6/24/2013
Quite an awesome story was wondering if it will be continued
GeminiTrident chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
I will give you reviews. This is amazing, and I must tell you I have your full support. Please, please PLEASE continue. I want this story to NOT end yet. *makes a sad face with the best puppy eyes I can make* PLZ?
DooweeBipBopBamLookAtThisLamb chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
UPDATE!
Kail Blade chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
You seem to be missing random words
akasanta chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
Another good chapter. Hope to see another update soon.

Cheers! :D
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 9 . 2/15/2013
Wow, great story so far, can't wait to read more and to see what you do next, keep up the great work.

SeaBreeze :-)