Reviews for Actions vs Words
BekaRoo chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Aww he said it :)
Reina chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
This is like, the fourth story of yours that I've read. And I am so darn amazed at what a spectacular writer you are. I mean, you've perfectly used the situation from the show to elaborate into this awesome, fluffy goodness that I thought the show lacked. I think that you're truly an amazing writer, and thank you for posting these great stories. :)
P.S. I love how you made Sam blush (in the show, i was starting to think that he didn't have human emotions)!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Yessss! This is so on point! Seriously, the writers need to use your work. It is so believable & you can easily imagine what you are reading. Good job!
katesari chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Aaaaahww, how sweet! In a very Sam Swarek way. Really liked that moment in the show. And liked reading this. Bye
evilkoalaforce chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Really sweet story! Loved it!
Jelly Bean Jenna chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Awesome! Really loved it.
sfrio chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Enjoyable insight into Sam's thought processes. Hope they have fun practicing. Fun story!
rbfan624 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Aww how sweet! This was really good! I really liked how you threw the Vestibule part in there. Hopefully he will say those three little words soon!
ariel133 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
:') That was beautiful! AND FUNNY! lol
linda p chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Perfect. Just perfect.
smdaniels20 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I love how you wrote this scene. I hope something like this actually happens and he eventually says it back!
Magicmum chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
OMG Perfect ! Love that Sam need to explain why he didn't say it back and that she made him want to say it back...I'd like to see this on screen.
joan chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
really well done,
kmart92 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Awesome one-shot! Seriously, every time I think your stories couldn't get any better, you publish another one and I'm amazed! Love this story soooo much! Especially how he wanted to say it back but didn't know how, and also, I can't forget the best part (ahem... the flashback)! Sam's face when she said it was hilarious, like a mixture of shock and giddiness, like he never believed it could sound that good. Publish again soon, I want more!
anu17 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012