Reviews for Story Of An Unusual Teenage Pregnancy
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 14 . 5/5/2017
Great! Can't wait to read more!as for your question, I think 'B' should happen. Then maybe 'A'.
GaredBattlespike chapter 14 . 4/25/2017
I like option A.

It seems to be the harder road, and thus the one with the most character development options/potential.

The adversity of being kicked out for such a thing would challenge Amanda in a few ways, including (but not limited to):
1. Homelessness. This should be obvious.
2. Pregnancy without a support network. Family members, especially, are important for a teen pregnancy, but others are needed. If her parents do not support her, what healthcare can she rely upon? If her Family Doctor is unavailable, what then?
3. Judgement from the Community. School is hard enough, adding Teen Pregnancy is going to make this much harder. The Teachers and Administration normally support such students, although finding out that her baby's Daddy is a Mutant may cause the bigots to be less helpful than expected. Add to that the knowledge that her own parents kicked her out, and other adults may question Amanda's fitness to be a mother...Calls to DCYF may occur because of this.
Traitor of All Traitors chapter 14 . 4/24/2017
Do B, man! Let Amanda's parents see that Kurt is willing to lay down his own life for people, no matter how frightened they are by his appearance.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/13/2017
SOOOO GOOD! Could you please put kurts father in here and maybe he could be magneto or sabertooth so you could play off of Logan and his rivalry?
GaredBattlespike chapter 13 . 10/21/2016
Mr. Sinister is a good choice for a villain.

Mystique help her Kurt, and back up from Toad and Wanda...Wanda may actually be a real threat to Sinister, as she has proven to be able to shut off even Magneto's Power. Without it, Sinister will be in very big trouble.

Bravo!
Traitor of All Traitors chapter 13 . 10/3/2016
I have forgotten what I had suggested. When you described Feral, I was thinking of Tigra. Mr. Sinister is crazy and not a shred of salvation lurks within him.

I'm gonna get me some X-Men: Apocalypse!
gALVATRON chapter 7 . 6/9/2016
WHY WOULD ALL the girls do this to him?
Guest chapter 12 . 4/3/2016
is Amanda witch like in the comics? and nightcrawler is one word
Rigid Flow chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
*Reads title* No.
GaredBattlespike chapter 12 . 3/29/2016
I am glad that this wonderful story continues!

The KurManda Romance stories are so cute!

This is top notch work!
Traitor of All Traitors chapter 12 . 3/25/2016
Here's one suggestion. Cyclops gets injured in the head again, but the injury results in him gaining control over his optic energy blasts, enabling him to no longer require his glasses or visor.
Dark Lord of the X-Men chapter 11 . 8/21/2015
SOOOO Good to see this story getting its much needed, and deserved, attention! :)

Mister Sinister breaks onto the scene with a tiny teaser! YAY! :D

Personally, I think that Mystique and Amanda could help each other, aiding in Amanda's acceptance, and Mystiques redemption. Sequence of events:
Amanda tells her parents, her parents get mad.
Mystique comes in and defends Amanda. (Potential Brotherhood cameo where they step in... "We may not like the blue fuzz ball, but you ain't just talking about him, yo. Youse talking about all mutants, us included. Ya see, the brotherhood ain't like the X-geeks. Brotherhood are people who have mainly been abused and mistreated by humanity. We don't like your kind for what you have done to us almost as much as you fools don't like us. So, before you condemn all mutants, remember. We just came in and rescued Amanda, a human, without mis-treating her, abusing her, and doing anything else you fools claim we do. Think about that..." "Impressive speech Toad!" "Thanks, yo! Ooooh! Flies!"
Mystique (and possibly brotherhood) escorts Amanda to the X-Mansion to stay the night while Amanda's parents think.
Amanda and Brotherhood share story of how Mystique came to the aid of Amanda.
Bridges might be burned, but foundation can still be rebuilt...
lavalloveseris chapter 2 . 8/12/2015
im glad you figured out how too fit it in with out fitting it in
Traitor of All Traitors chapter 11 . 8/11/2015
I think it's Apocalypse. But it could also be Mister Sinister.

Also, you got 'sacred' mixed with 'scared'.
GaredBattlespike chapter 11 . 8/11/2015
Apocalypse could have VERY easily killed but Kurt and Rogue when they had (separately) entered Apocalypse's inner sanctum. Why didn't he? Was it that the deal included the promise to spare both Kurt and Rogue (as I have always assumed)?

If this is true, then she did what any desperate mother would do, sacrifice her freedom (ENSLAVED to Apocalypse) for her children's survival. Remember: Mystique had every reason to believe Apocalypse to be invincible.

This should be used as the start of reconciliation. For Mystique to admit to this deal, and her reasonable assumption of Apocalypse's victory impelling her to "Make a deal with the Devil".