Reviews for Pyromania
Luciqqd chapter 8 . 6/29/2021
Just read your profile. Dammit
Luciqqd chapter 8 . 6/29/2021
I really hope you update this. It's an amazing story so far.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/25/2018
Please continue this! The fact that this story hasn't been update on four years is killing me inside, it's too good to go to waste
jumpingmanatee chapter 8 . 9/1/2017
Oh my god this is fantastic! Please, please continue it.
Kira chapter 8 . 7/3/2016
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 8 . 3/3/2016
Intensely Stark. I greatly enjoyed it. Looking forward to more of this.
Urthona chapter 5 . 6/17/2015
I don't like to give negative reviews, but this case calls for it. The interaction of Thor and Daenerys was awful. Thor was atrociously out of character. Thor "…rushed out like a frightened child…"!? Really? The Norse God of Thunder? You just lost me as a reader with that. Needs a significant rewrite and a better grasp of the characters you are using (Tony Stark doesn't drop multiple F-bombs with every thought or spoken sentence either).
Guest chapter 8 . 4/27/2015
Your definition of soon has become strange. It's been 2 years since then.
Kendallhenretta chapter 8 . 4/12/2015
Guys, on her bio it says that she is no longer updating this story on here, but you can find it on AO3 under her account. She has the same username and the fanfiction is titled the same, so it should be pretty easy to find. Hope that helps all the readers looking for an update of this story :)
dakhtar chapter 8 . 3/23/2015
So good! I had no idea you could even write a got/avengers crossover and not have it be crack or Tony being a Winterfell Stark, but you did it! I'll be looking forward to the next few chapters - of which I'd like to ask how many you think they'll be?
killer4853 chapter 1 . 3/1/2015