Reviews for Love Story
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Okay, you say you need help, so I'll give it a shot. I know it's a little late but hey, better late than never, eh?
So first of all you might want to decide Atemu and Yami's living habits. Are they going to be rich, and have, for example, fluffy pillows? Or are they going to be not-so-rich, and work as dumpster people? Or maybe even both?
Next, some plot. Here are a few ideas:
1. Anzu tells Jounochi about the confrontation. He wants revenge, and sets out to find Yugi, who mysteriously dissapeared.
2. Grandpa's condition makes him sadistic. He brakes out of hospital, and finds Yami/Atemu. Thinking he is impersonating Yugi, he tries to get rid of him.
3. Another one including Grandpa. He finds Yugi, who is on the way to school. He kidnaps him, thinking he is protecting him somehow.
Those are just ideasm though. I have others, but I don't like Grandpa bashing all too much. However, it is your story, so do what you want. (Note: I based these around the summary's description!)
Other things to consider:
Will Yugi be able to go to school? Or are Atemu and Yami possessive- not letting him out of their sights? Does Grandpa die? Will you include magic (A match made in heaven)?
Sorry if this was no help. Also, if there was any messages including discontinuing this on your profile page, I didn't check, sorry. But honestly, it might be better if you just put in a filler chapter, while (if) you think on it.
peace out!
Mukuro234 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I loved this
winged sapphire wolf chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
This sounds really good. Can't wait for more
The sweetheart chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Hey nice beginning and everyone can write lemons. I'm not an experience writer too, but I try. Just give your best and it will work. :)

Anyway keep up the good work can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Livelygirl838 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
U did good on that and im sure if u tried and got some help u could write a lemon
TheGuardian'sOfTheFishbowl chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Me: I get it I wouldn't be able to write a lemon either
Niome: update soon Sempai
Me: we can't wait for the next chappie
Kearitona Sjachraelgil chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Bravo another masterpiece keep up the great work gtg now ja ne
AuraWriter chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I think you could do a lemon if u tried ;) but I am the same way olo
nieka1995901 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
It was awesome!
samaurai chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Awe such a cute couple
Nithul chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Aw, that was so cute! ;)
BrokenSouloftheDarkness chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Hmm, my guess: they were stalkers? Either way, I LOVE Mobiumshipping! x3 it was good!
The Queen of Water chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Cool.
InuYoiushi chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Great story as always, can't wait to see what you write next.