Reviews for The way to her heart
Anjiru Hyure chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Very sweet :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
this was lovely! i like it
Applejax XD chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
aww... that was really sweet XD
TophFan chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
lol you should work on your grammar but it's really good
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Aww so cute! Well written; very realistic. Good job!
Annika the Merciful chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Awwww cute! :) Well done!

Annika
demigoddesses chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I loved it! I thought both Viktor and Hermione were in character and it was a very enjoyable read.
WeasleySeeker chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Well you probably know by now that I am a huge Ron/Hermione shipper, but I have to admit I find the Hermione/Viktor pairing cute, and here you reminded me why. It's an interesting idea for him to be attracted to her precisely because of her initial indifference to him, and I thought it worked very well. Hermione's reaction to his attentions - wondering why anyone would notice her - seem very realistic. Overall this was very sweet. :)
sangkar chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
asdfghjkl you broke up romione

but this was brilliant. really.

I break Romione up, too, sometimes, but you take it a whole nother level by making the other person /happy/ with Hermione! /frowns

But it was very well written. I really feel so, so sorry for Viktor for what's going to happen...

&hearts
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This is a first for me, Hermione/Viktor; but it was very lovely.

I wasn't aware that Viktor had an accent but, then again, I haven't read the fourth book in quite a while.

This is definitely canon compliant, which is lovely. I kind of love canon compliancy. It's nice to see it from his point of view, instead of hearing about it from Hermione's. It also flows nicely.

Overall, this is wonderful and I really enjoyed it.
opaque-girl chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Honestly, I liked how you shaped Viktor's personality because that's how I see him too.. Plus it was quite close to canon.. You wrote the entire story well, with Viktor asking his friend for help and noticing Hermione - the only thing that irked me was that this story was more of a "tell" story than a "show" story - if you know what I mean? Its nice to see the characters by themselves, rather then being told how they are. Viktor's accent was wrong too - he has a thick bulgarian accent which should have been incorporated into his speech, rather then just writing a few words differently.. I'm sorry if I can't be a better reviewer, but sorry.. xx
cherryredxx chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Very cute. I liked that you chose to write this from Viktor's point of view. That's very brave, especially considering that we know so little of his character.

There was one grammar error that I wanted to point out.

"I'd love too."

It should just be "to." :)
The Tenth Horcrux chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I don't really like this pairing, as Ron/Hermione is my OTP, but I'm surprised to say that I really loved this fic. Seriously, it was too cute, and it was great how you incorporated little cannon things, as well as adding the part about Hogwarts: A History. Wonderful overall, great job. :)
Cadid423 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
That was too cute! I like how Viktor just 'happens' to pick up Hogwarts: a History without realising that it's Hermione's favorite book. C: I also love how Viktor notices Hermione because she doesn't fawn over him, which is perfect and canon, so double points me thinks! Great job!
HollyPotter28 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Awwwww that was such a cute story! I love the way you included new characters [Tomá] and I really liked the way you kept both Hermionie and Viktor's characteristics to the way that Rowling defined them.
The actual plot was really good too, I found it very easy to read as it flowed so well, and it was a very different way of them meeting that I have not read in another story before.
I could find no mistakes with the grammar, punctuation or spelling, so that made it even more delightful to read! Carry on writing!