Reviews for The Trouble With Powers
dolphinrain chapter 26 . 7/30
Im not too keen on the relationships here but the story is interesting. I agree Peter has the best powers. I do hope Mike will somehow mend his relationship with Trixie, especially as she's pregnant with his child. If he were to leave her now than hr is a jerk and would be very unlikeable. Yes, I know this story is 'AU', but would Mike still be such a jerk even 'AU'?

You do write well overall, better than some others for this fanfiction.
ImyGirl chapter 1 . 2/8
I think that Peter got the coolest power!
Libby chapter 25 . 7/31/2014
Thrilling story. Please, don't leave me on a cliffhanger!
Dark Angel chapter 25 . 7/30/2014
Next chapter please! You are an excellent writer. I can't wait for the next chapter!
BluCrayonsRTasty chapter 18 . 1/22/2014
Cute, but foreboding. I don't like this thing with Sammy one bit! Poor confused. Idk how this will ever resolve itself. Quite a conundrum, but I love it lol. Can't wait to see more :-)
Chryzen Goddess chapter 18 . 1/17/2014
Lol, they ARE in love Mike! How did you know?
DragonsRme chapter 15 . 6/21/2013
What's Davy got in store? Poor poor Micky he is so messed up emotionally and now with his memories the poor dear. Great story so far can't wait for more
Hippiepoet chapter 14 . 5/22/2013
I love this story and the love triangle between Mike, Micky, and Trixie is written so well. I wonder if The Monkees will encounter Oraculo again.
Cassiemania chapter 9 . 12/1/2012
Oh gosh... This can't end well...
Cassiemania chapter 8 . 11/11/2012
Hey I'd like to say, great story. Although I am rooting for trixie, if Mike left her while she was pregnant, then he's a ,... Well I am not putting that word in a review…
MonkeeMidgie chapter 8 . 11/7/2012
Man, that was close. So how're they going to defeat Oraculo? And how is the situation between Mike and Micky going to be resolved? And what about Davy's feelings for Peter? Is he ever going to tell him?
macberly chapter 8 . 11/7/2012
I was wondering if Davy would be able to use his powers. Of all of them his ability to freeze would be hard to not overcome the gas! I hope more will come soon!
Penelope Zozes chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Wow this is really cool. I love the Monkees and this is awesome.
macberly chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
You can't stop there! Poor Davy! How hurt is he? If Mike was so upset, he may have used more force than he intended! Please add more soon! Thank you for updating!
RingoStarr'sGreaserBird379 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Really love this story! The plot is so original and Micky as a controlled robot is so damn cool! I love every bit of this please update soon! one of my favourites!