Reviews for The Silence
Bluemom chapter 1 . 4/15
Awesome writing
pixiesnreedus chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
This two shot was great and I moved on quickly to read the whole story!
jeanf chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
Very interesting story. Intense. Ad to see that you are expanding it. Thanks! I would want to know how piper came to be found by dark. Why she was alone. What happened to her people and so forth
Melissa chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Hi I know that this is not a review, however you had a story up called, talking to the dead, and I was wondering what happened to it. I loved the plot and character. My e-mail is I hope nothing serious happened. It was a wonderful story. Hope to hear from u soon.
Hollie chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
Wow... A great story. Not what I was expecting but I am very glad you decided to make this into a longer story. I already have it open to start reading it. Cant wait to see how Daryl & Piper get along. :) Thanks!
Incog Ninja chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Nice work. Thanks for writing!
JackandHoney chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Having read this before, I am just as pleased as the last time :) as always, a beautiful tale. A few notes on spelling: raped, not rapped. Lose, not loose (loose as in: the tie was loose around his neck)
wiped not whipped. (Whipped cream, ma'am?) So on and such, if you need a beta- just lemme know :D
MagsWrites chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
Absolutely adored this one shot! Will definitely be going over to read "Keeping the Silence"!
WayPastMyBedtime chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
This story was excellent! so happy you decided to make it into a full-story!
Joe-Kerr001 chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
FUCK YESSSSSSSS
6747 chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
NP it a good story
euhitz chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I really like all your stories, this one definetrly has to continue!
Leyshla Gisel chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This sounds pretty good! So was it only that man that raped Piper was it more?
ksm013 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Very interesting. Its quite different from other Daryl fanfics. The descriptions are well written as well. I'm sure you will be doing the world a favor if you continue this story :D Please do update. :)
gypsykl79 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
You definitely need to add to this. Very good, it sucks you right in.