Reviews for Simple Wish
MaxAngelOfDeath chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
Awwww! How cute. I like this one.
NekoAllenLover chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
The others should try and steal Allen away! And in their failed attempts they bring the two closer, as well as find their own loves.!P
Jester129 chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
love it please writte more arigatto!
hikora chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
I love it, it's great!But I feel kind of bad for the other three even though I like them best as a couple. ;-; Anyway, it's great and I had fun reading.
PedobearAttacks chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Aaah, sweetness!
I almost forgot to review, because you're one of this really small group who doesn't remind of reviewing in the end of chapter!
This fic was a little bit strange, but thanks to this it was different than any other out there! I think it would be better to write how Lenalee, Miranda and Lavi reacted at Allen's choice and explain exactly why they all decided to confess that day (for example they suddenly felt urgent need [lol, that sounds wierd] or something), but I can live without it :)
Elena Windwalker chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Aww it's such a cute one shot. I like the ideal where Jerry gives Allen advice. Kanda knowing Allen so well...it's like a huge KYAA! moment for me. I enjoyed this story. Looking forward to your other stories. Cheers!
Wealse-chan chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
AWWW i love yullen! simlply a great chapter but are you planning on ending it with that? :P or are you going on to tell how everything one else reacts to it and then skip off into the future to tell how everyone is getting along? hehehe :3
SeikaDragon chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
So cute!
Roronoa Szayel chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Omg! It was just so cute! :3

Poor Allen he didn't knew who to love.

I liked your story because it was well-told, the descriptions of the scenarios and of the feelings you gave to the characters were perfect. The story had a great plot, and the ending was fantastic.

It was just perfect!

I hope to read you again, since you're so awesome at writing.
TheRedFlowerOfFire chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Ohhh... .
This one was so cute!
I "ohhh..." like 3 times and though 'how cute' while smiling.
AnimeLoveer chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
omg! you need to write more of this...its so cute!
Wealse-chan chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
woah snap that crazy :P nicely done with each of them and the way the confessed :) never saw the smile coming but then again love does strange things o.o like make kanda smile! Anywho update soon i cant wait to see who he ends up with( please be kanda please be kanda :P) big yullen fan if you havent guessed already :3