Reviews for Human Lover
awsmpup chapter 14 . 6/26
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS! I GOTS TA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! YOU BETTER UPDATE OR I'LL SICK THE TWINS ON YOU! IF YOU UPDATE, I'LL GIVE YOU A GIANT BATCH OF COOKIES! On a slightly related note, Taylor's obviously a part of the Trine. It's Thundercracker isn't it? It is, isn't it! And a way to torture Galloway...I'd say sick Judy and her bat on him. Along with the Terracons for threatening their mother! Also, have Sam knock his lights out. When watching the movie for the first time, I annoyed my mother (who had already seen it) by asking, repeatedly I might add, if someone punched him in the end (I was eagerly awaiting for someone to do so, but alas, it was not to be...). Anyway, UPDATE!
tamikostubbs1 chapter 14 . 6/22
Love the story
Please update! This story is
A-A-Z-I-N-G! I LOVE EXCLAMATION MARKS!and de number 13! [¥》{[~' ¡} [¡[[{[} £{¡{[》~} £
\(_')/ WHEEEEEE DNRJEKDNDNOAEOIEJENXKSOEJFJKWIRJFJEUSKS. UPPPPPDATE! - you have to pronounce that like that stalker camel pronounces humpday this review makes no sense...JUST LIKE ME! THANK YOU,GOOD NIGHT FLOYD VIRGINIA

\(~
Reader103 chapter 14 . 6/10
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update soon
iluv2read5898 chapter 14 . 3/25
Please oh please oh please! Update I love this story, and I love your writing style.
Party blue 2000 chapter 14 . 3/21
please continue i really have enjoyed this story so far
Party blue 2000 chapter 1 . 3/21
please continue if you can
Flamingtailspin chapter 14 . 3/18
Loved it
IronKoiPrime chapter 14 . 3/2
Oh my God, this was amazing. Please tell me that you're going to update this sooner or later! The way you moved around the plot was genius, and I love how the bots are reacting towards her!
ThePegasusDevice chapter 14 . 2/14
Is Taylor...Thundercracker? With the last name it would make sense, I mean, he is part of a trine and his last name is Trine, so...

Oh! And I thought of another way to torture Galloway! This time sick Judy and her uncle on him! They'll hear him threatening her and they'll grab their bat and crowbar!
ThePegasusDevice chapter 13 . 2/14
Hmmm...ways to torture Galloway, hmm? Well in that case, sick the Terracons on him! When Galloway gets too close to Sam or if he threatens her, the Terracons will start chasing and attacking him!
ThePegasusDevice chapter 10 . 2/14
Well! You nailed Sunny's personality!
oOScarletOo chapter 14 . 2/8
This story is brilliant, I would love if you started updating again.
FLARECROWN chapter 14 . 2/1
Superb story, loved it I really did, really wish it could be continued.
Strawb-rry chapter 14 . 1/6
do you still update :o? cause this story is really really good! i cant help but fall in love with it