Reviews for Human Lover
Meg Griffin chapter 14 . 9/19
Please update! I love this fanfic. Please update
IlOVEFANFIC14 chapter 14 . 9/2
please update soon
Omg omg please please please please please please update. This fanfic is AMAZING! I absolutely love it.
Galaxy14lover chapter 1 . 7/15
please update this story is really good
9414106-DeleteAccountPlease chapter 14 . 7/3
Ok please update want to see what happens here. Please it been four years.
rebeccaharris chapter 14 . 6/19
please update i love this story its my firat time reading an gender bent sam and i like it hope you update soon keep up the good work
Beloved Shadow chapter 14 . 5/29
I. Luv. This. Story! Never read a gender bent sam before and so glad i found rhis one! Sam is so different but its great and i really cant wait to rea more! I do hav some questions though. U had mentioned sam hax been in an accident when she was 12 but not much, could u maybe do a flashback or something? And what ever happened to red alaert and skywarp for that matter? And it took me 2 rereadings to get an idea of who taylor trine is (if im wrong eh im wrong). Again i really lov this and cannot wait to read more! Would luv to see sam meet up with jetfire! Oh and the terrorconsA-FREAKING-DORABLE!
ashm9879 chapter 14 . 5/25
hey can you continue this fanfic its awesome and I want to read more please. love the girl Sam and genius thing going on.
JP chapter 14 . 5/15
Hey, although it seems it's been a few years since you wrote, I really like the way your story is going and am interested in what happens next.
oOArtemisQuinnOo chapter 14 . 5/11
:O i love this story please oh please undate this
update please
LoveAngel5952 chapter 1 . 2/14
Happy valentines day hope your enjoy the day with someone you love and hope your come back and update this story soon
Kataradragon chapter 14 . 2/13
Please update
ericab0850 chapter 14 . 2/11
Please update.
LoveAngel5952 chapter 12 . 1/22
Please come back to us we miss you so much it been like a year when you were gone, show us a sign that you're alive and haven't giving up on your story's Please I know deep down your want to continued your story and don't ever give up on yourself and your story's, So Please come back to us and continued your story and happy 2017. I still love this story.