Reviews for Human Lover
Bluefeather4299 chapter 14 . 12/31/2015
Great job! Can't wait to read more
Angelwings5952 chapter 13 . 12/25/2015
OMG Oh Please please continue this story I love this story so much and I miss you update it Please come back to us and Wish you a merry Christmas to you and to your family hope you enjoy the holidays.
Kilataia chapter 14 . 12/6/2015
Love the story!
Melody Jane chapter 14 . 9/17/2015
Dear person who may or may not have dropped off the face of the Earth,
If you haven't dropped off the face of the Earth, and are in fact reading this, I would very much like you to update this story. While I have not read many Transformers stories, your's is definitely my favorite and also ranks high on my list of best stories of all time.
If by chance you have dropped off the face of the Earth, hello detectives who are looking for the author! Please pass along this message when you find them!
Warriorhime53 chapter 14 . 9/13/2015
I love this story so much, please add more chapters soon? I have so many questions about how they are all drawn to protect her, and I love Sam's character. She is positively awesome. Please update this story soon. I look forward to reading more whenever you get the chance.
Hearts Tempo chapter 14 . 8/22/2015
I really love this. Is it abandoned or just on hiatus
Amber chapter 14 . 8/19/2015
what happen next?
SamanthaManga chapter 14 . 8/10/2015
Normally I hate it when the main character is turned into a girl but this is actually pretty good. She's kind of mary-sueish but I still like how you wrote her. Good story.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/6/2015
I'm going to assume that you ABANDONED all your stories.
Bye.
awsmpup chapter 14 . 6/26/2015
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS! I GOTS TA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! YOU BETTER UPDATE OR I'LL SICK THE TWINS ON YOU! IF YOU UPDATE, I'LL GIVE YOU A GIANT BATCH OF COOKIES! On a slightly related note, Taylor's obviously a part of the Trine. It's Thundercracker isn't it? It is, isn't it! And a way to torture Galloway...I'd say sick Judy and her bat on him. Along with the Terracons for threatening their mother! Also, have Sam knock his lights out. When watching the movie for the first time, I annoyed my mother (who had already seen it) by asking, repeatedly I might add, if someone punched him in the end (I was eagerly awaiting for someone to do so, but alas, it was not to be...). Anyway, UPDATE!
Darkness Alpha1 chapter 14 . 6/22/2015
Love the story
Guest chapter 14 . 6/19/2015
Please update! This story is
A-A-Z-I-N-G! I LOVE EXCLAMATION MARKS!and de number 13! [¥》{[~' ¡} [¡[[{[} £{¡{[》~} £
\(_')/ WHEEEEEE DNRJEKDNDNOAEOIEJENXKSOEJFJKWIRJFJEUSKS. UPPPPPDATE! - you have to pronounce that like that stalker camel pronounces humpday this review makes no sense...JUST LIKE ME! THANK YOU,GOOD NIGHT FLOYD VIRGINIA

\(~
Reader103 chapter 14 . 6/10/2015
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update soon
iluv2read5898 chapter 14 . 3/25/2015
Please oh please oh please! Update I love this story, and I love your writing style.
Party blue 2000 chapter 14 . 3/21/2015
please continue i really have enjoyed this story so far