Reviews for Human Lover
LoveAngel5952 chapter 1 . 2/14
Happy valentines day hope your enjoy the day with someone you love and hope your come back and update this story soon
Kataradragon chapter 14 . 2/13
Please update
ericab0850 chapter 14 . 2/11
Please update.
LoveAngel5952 chapter 12 . 1/22
Please come back to us we miss you so much it been like a year when you were gone, show us a sign that you're alive and haven't giving up on your story's Please I know deep down your want to continued your story and don't ever give up on yourself and your story's, So Please come back to us and continued your story and happy 2017. I still love this story.
gost chapter 14 . 1/16
Love it
gest chapter 1 . 1/16
I love this
Guest chapter 14 . 12/25/2016
Cool! Is there another chapter for this story?
CharitinaX chapter 12 . 12/21/2016
IT'S IN PHILADELPHIA? PHILADELPHIA? IT'S THE FREAKING MASSACHUSETTS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, WHY THE FUCK WOULD IT BE IN PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA?

This story was fantastic until this point, but this, this ruined it all. I'm done.
Angel4EverLostInLife chapter 14 . 12/18/2016
More please!
Til' all are one chapter 14 . 12/3/2016
I doubt you wish to continue this story after so many years but I just want to say that this is an AWESOME story. I am honestly in love.
Leon Midnight chapter 11 . 11/23/2016
Nice story you have here! I look forward to you adding more chapters! As for the Chainsaw movie, I for one didn't liked it. It seemed lika mix-up or a mash-up together of all of the previous chainsaw movies. The actors "acting", if it can be called that, was poor and noticeably fake. The blood was obviously fake too. I mean, we all know that the blood in movies is fake, but in most movies it look convincent. Not on this one though. And they practically skipped the whole argument of the movie. It was more like a senseless everyone-gets-killed movie than a Chainsaw one. If I had to rank it from 1 to 10, I'd give it a 3.
janet1982 chapter 14 . 10/17/2016
awesome story, please update)
Melody Jane chapter 14 . 9/30/2016
Hi. I would like to inform you that even though you Amy have forgotten about this story, not everyone else has. It's amazing and I REALLY wanna know what happens next, but you haven't updated in forever and that's fine. I just wanted to let you know that I still read this.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/29/2016
Omg I love this story so much! :3 Will you continue updating it, pleasee? C: I know it's been about three years when you last updated but, pleassseeee? :'33
Mamie Sue chapter 14 . 7/27/2016
LOVE! Will you write more chapters?