Reviews for Human Lover
Leon Midnight chapter 11 . 11/23
Nice story you have here! I look forward to you adding more chapters! As for the Chainsaw movie, I for one didn't liked it. It seemed lika mix-up or a mash-up together of all of the previous chainsaw movies. The actors "acting", if it can be called that, was poor and noticeably fake. The blood was obviously fake too. I mean, we all know that the blood in movies is fake, but in most movies it look convincent. Not on this one though. And they practically skipped the whole argument of the movie. It was more like a senseless everyone-gets-killed movie than a Chainsaw one. If I had to rank it from 1 to 10, I'd give it a 3.
janet1982 chapter 14 . 10/17
awesome story, please update)
Melody Jane chapter 14 . 9/30
Hi. I would like to inform you that even though you Amy have forgotten about this story, not everyone else has. It's amazing and I REALLY wanna know what happens next, but you haven't updated in forever and that's fine. I just wanted to let you know that I still read this.
Omg I love this story so much! :3 Will you continue updating it, pleasee? C: I know it's been about three years when you last updated but, pleassseeee? :'33
Mamie Sue chapter 14 . 7/27
LOVE! Will you write more chapters?
I know I might sound a little mean but this is the best fan fiction like in the whole world so please keep writing cause this is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G
THIS IS SO GOOD I LOVE IT SO MUCH PLEASE CONTINUE THIS IS GOLD AHHHHH FREAKING OUT I NEED TO SEE NEW CHAPTER. Sorry if I act to wierd.
gima2618 chapter 13 . 6/24
Sam and Bee
gima2618 chapter 14 . 6/24
Oh wow super cool, plz plz plz plz make it a bee and Sam fiction so hot the Teo of them together love the story
StormMoonStarLight chapter 14 . 6/12
please write more for this story soon. i really love it
Shadow91259 chapter 14 . 5/27
Please please PLEASE UPDATE! LOVE THIS STORY
SleepiPanda chapter 14 . 5/24
Poor Sam. She's about to go through a bunch of shit.
...and get molested by Alice.
Oooo I really like this fanfic. U did a good job! (-) But didn't you make the maincharacter 'too perfect'.. she is pretty, really smart and all the boys like her (no hate tho 3) just my view of her
Raevenia10152003 chapter 14 . 5/7
It's beautiful. Ah need more of it.
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 14 . 3/27
I loved it please update more