Reviews for Not My Son
Poor, poor Harry.
RambleSchapalon chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
D'aweee! This is heart breaking! It was way too short. Need more please. :(
Rosajean chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Seriously? After all of that, and THAT'S how it ends? Talk about unfinished business. What happened to Snape realizing he was acting like as much of a bastard as his father was? Harry gets kidnapped for 4 days and Snape doesn't even bother to apologize for the fact that he went missing on his watch and he didn't even notice? Seriously? Please continue this story. It needs a better resolution than the ending it was left with.
Mackenzied3333 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
please upload
I Am The Black Werewolf chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Please update soon!
64teeth chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
great story even if very sad - I cried from the middle of it till the end :(
person2309 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
This is amazing!
I loved it. This is one of the most original Harry Potter story I have read!
Alie-yaoi chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
I like very much your history, deeply the continuation, the good continuation.

Ps : I'm french and I use a translator for reviewer :)
atymer chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
So sad for Harry and pissed at Sev for pretending in front of his wife just enough to placate her.
poor Harry. if he winds up in Durmstrang, and survives it he will be one hell of an angry wizard i think.
what happens next. i need to go find out.
ThePowerOfWordsThePowerOfHeart chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
PLEASSSEEEEEEEE UPDATE!
cattj003 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
So sad :,( this fic has such a good plot I hope you update it or write a sequel, i think lily is just as responsible for the state that Harry's in for being blind and not actually doing anything about the little she notices, harry should meet Charlie while at drumstrang and that this should develope into one of your great Charlie/Harry fics :). But then again your fics are great so I'm sure this will be great no matter how you develope it.
bookreader911 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
That was really good
frk921 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Wow...the sad thing is, I can totally see something like this happening...
Gracfully chapter 1 . 4/7/2013