Reviews for Not My Son
alinefgs chapter 1 . 2/20
tadinho do Harry não merece uma vida dessa sei que lily ama Harry mais sev tá sendo muito cruel com ele talvez se ele conhecesse melhor o Harry ia ver que o Harry e muito legal e muito obidiente bjs
Ecila of Wonderland chapter 1 . 1/28
Please write more!
paz chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
Splendid
Katelyn chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
This was a shitty ending for a great book.
Amy chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
I can't decide how I feel about this story...I mean, it has the potential to be good and interesting if you INTENDED to portray Snape as a villain and for this to turn into a possible Dark!Harry story in which he gets his revenge on his abusive family, starting with Snape (and then his mother, for neglect and unwittingly enabling Snape's abuse).

But I'm honestly disturbed by Sirius deciding not to take Harry away - I can't think of any way in which that would make sense, particularly if he got the slightest notion that Harry was unhappy living with Snape.

Mostly, I'm dead offended on Lily's behalf, because there's no way I can see her overlooking Snape's behaviour to her son, let alone staying with him even BEFORE the kidnapping incident, let alone after.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Dipshit
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
Oh sorry. Just saw the sequel. :P
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
Is the story over? If not, please continue!
kariza2013 chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
like it
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Poor, poor Harry.
RambleSchapalon chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
D'aweee! This is heart breaking! It was way too short. Need more please. :(
Rosajean chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Seriously? After all of that, and THAT'S how it ends? Talk about unfinished business. What happened to Snape realizing he was acting like as much of a bastard as his father was? Harry gets kidnapped for 4 days and Snape doesn't even bother to apologize for the fact that he went missing on his watch and he didn't even notice? Seriously? Please continue this story. It needs a better resolution than the ending it was left with.
Mackenzied3333 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
please upload
XiaoZhen282 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Please update soon!
64teeth chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
great story even if very sad - I cried from the middle of it till the end :(