Reviews for Not My Son
Amy chapter 1 . 2/17
I can't decide how I feel about this story...I mean, it has the potential to be good and interesting if you INTENDED to portray Snape as a villain and for this to turn into a possible Dark!Harry story in which he gets his revenge on his abusive family, starting with Snape (and then his mother, for neglect and unwittingly enabling Snape's abuse).

But I'm honestly disturbed by Sirius deciding not to take Harry away - I can't think of any way in which that would make sense, particularly if he got the slightest notion that Harry was unhappy living with Snape.

Mostly, I'm dead offended on Lily's behalf, because there's no way I can see her overlooking Snape's behaviour to her son, let alone staying with him even BEFORE the kidnapping incident, let alone after.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
Oh sorry. Just saw the sequel. :P
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
Is the story over? If not, please continue!
kariza2013 chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
like it
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Poor, poor Harry.
RambleSchapalon chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
D'aweee! This is heart breaking! It was way too short. Need more please. :(
Rosajean chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Seriously? After all of that, and THAT'S how it ends? Talk about unfinished business. What happened to Snape realizing he was acting like as much of a bastard as his father was? Harry gets kidnapped for 4 days and Snape doesn't even bother to apologize for the fact that he went missing on his watch and he didn't even notice? Seriously? Please continue this story. It needs a better resolution than the ending it was left with.
Mackenzied3333 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
please upload
I Am The King Of Thieves chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Please update soon!
64teeth chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
great story even if very sad - I cried from the middle of it till the end :(
person2309 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
This is amazing!
I loved it. This is one of the most original Harry Potter story I have read!
Alie-yaoi chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
I like very much your history, deeply the continuation, the good continuation.

Ps : I'm french and I use a translator for reviewer :)
atymer chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
So sad for Harry and pissed at Sev for pretending in front of his wife just enough to placate her.
poor Harry. if he winds up in Durmstrang, and survives it he will be one hell of an angry wizard i think.
what happens next. i need to go find out.
ThePowerOfWordsThePowerOfHeart chapter 1 . 8/20/2013