Reviews for Not My Son
hotcandy101 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
this is an aweome story
The Purple Donkey chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Really good, although I'm not typically a fan of this kind of snape...But it was good.
silbernewolfsfrau chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
oh I so don't like snape in this story
what an ass!
gonna read the sequel next...
SoulMore chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
FAN!
CrowNoYami chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I feel so bad for harry I just wanna hold him and tell him that everything is okay... And and ... And sing him soft kitty!
Sarah chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
poor harry. brilliant story!
liza chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
oh this is so sad. please make things better for poor lil harry
D. Coombs chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Actually Sirius could have easily gone after Snape for neglect if nothing else; Harry had no food in his stomach for longer then he had been kidnapped so there is proof of intended starvation, there is also the fact that he did not notice Harry was missing at all which is also proof of willful neglect. Ultimately, the one most to blame is still Lily; she has all the signs, sees them, and she still ignores them.

She also seems to think that she is somehow a blameless innocent in everything; she should never have been given custody of Harry as she's already proved her infidelity with Snape's daughter (and Harry) proving that she was just using James for awhile and making one wonders who she was sleeping with when she took her daughter and 'left' Snape after Harry's kidnapping, and her neglect is more so than Snape's because she does see it happening but continuously drops the issue as unimportant.

Whether she likes it or not when she made the decision to have children they became more important than her husband and should have been treated as such. Yet, time and again she proves what a selfish person she is; worse is that she can't even properly raise the children she has and is still having more. Some of the worst things in our world happen because of people like her and Snape, it's a pity that those people are never the ones who pay the price; people like Lily just keep spreading their legs and producing more kids than they can, or do, take care of, and people like Snape shouldn't even be allowed near children but are allowed to inflict their pettiness on them without restraint.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I like this story looking forward to reading more. please update when you can.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
This story has a lot of drama it, even though it's short.
Plz do a part 2.
I would like to know what happens next.

Crimson Mage.
autumngold chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Harry breaks my heart! I really wish that Sirius would take him away because obviously nothing has changed for Harry at home. Poor Harry, at least if he had been able to go to school he would have been able to be away from the house. I hope that Lily won't force Harry to go to Hogwarts, that would probably just destroy him. I hope you post a sequel soon! I just want things to get better for Harry!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Great story as always. Can't wait to see where it goes
slayer of destiny chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
You did it! This was so sad, you managed to sucessfuly write a nasty Sev without making it over the top or even completely on purpose. I love that you wrote Lucius as the one who was concerned about the treatment of Harry, also having Lily unaware of it, really ignoring the potential for what was there, instead of being involved in it was perfect for the story.

I loved it, I felt so sad for Harry, you wrote it in a way that sucked me right into the story and connected me to the characters perfectly. Every character was written really well, and I am off to read the sequel right now, I had to wait three hours to review and be able to read the sequel because my damned internet went down!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I'm waiting the sequel, I think it tells all I think of this tory.
nanz chapter 1 . 7/21/2012