Reviews for Captive
Yuli Ban chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Dark
kci47 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I love how Luna just says "Hello" like she doesn't have a care in the world. I can imagine that would infuriate Lucius beyond belief! I was a little confused though because it says his fingers were squeezing her throat really tightly, but then she just calmly tells him that Harry's coming for her. Regardless, I liked her spirit in this!
Black Rose Blue chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Very dark, very creepy, very scary, very vague, and very wonderful. Still I have a love of Lucius at this moment, which is very scary to me. You know?
The Original Horcrux chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Seeing as my mind is corrupted beyond repair, this pretty much screamed rape at me :) but that's okay, because I'm beginning to like smut (THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT GAMMA!)

both Lucius and Luna were both very in character. Luna with her optimism and Lucius with his sneering comments. I really enjoyed it :) Great Job!
Exceeds Expectations chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Well, Gamma, you have a talent for a) darkfic and b) depressing me. But seriously, well done on this one too. For such a short piece, it's so good! Your Luna is really good, hopeful and so very /Lunaesque/.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Wow, this was really dark, and you really showed this well. I love your characterization of Luna - she's completely in-character throughout the whole piece, and I like how she still has a bit of her spark even in such desolate surroundings. You characterized Lucius very well, also, and he's also in-character, and you really show the darker side of him quite well. I can picture Luna believing that Harry's going to come and rescue her, and that she still has hope even in a situation like this. Although this was short, it definitely got the point across very well, and there were also no mistakes. Good job!
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Ahh, that's terrifying. I do feel like this could actually be a canon piece, though. Luna probably had an absolutely horrific experience when Lucius had her captured, but I like that she still had a little bit of spunk, even when he was threatening her. Good job!
lowi chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Wow, Gamma, this is dark indeed! It really gave me goosebumps, so chilling! I love how you've written Luna - she's absolutely in character, and (I can't remember the exact phrasing of this but...) when her eyes flicked with fright, you know, I really shuddered.

And Lucius - he's also perfectly in character, just wow. Such a powerful, dark, little fic, that conveys so much even though it's fairly short. Fantastic work!
Too lazy 2 login chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
This was beautiful and nerve-wracking at the same time. :) Some people use Lucius as some kind of replacement father for an excuse to make her Draco's twin, and then use the blond-hair-blue-eyes thing for their back up, but you truly highlighted the huge contrasts between two very intriguing and very under-rated characters. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work. :)