Reviews for Stealth
Lovely! Thank you!
Qwerts chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Adorable :)
babyvfan chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Okay, this was friggering amazing. I loved it
saudade do coracao chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
This was sweet but serious, and very well-written. I liked how you used parentheses to insert things into the story as part of your style. It's true, Southern Raiders really was all about Katara and what she needed, and I liked how you showed that was a conscious effort on Zuko's part. Zuko being surprised and happy when he made Katara laugh was cute but heartbreaking. I think you did both of their characterizations very well. And Katara learning everything about Zuko and Zuko sharing with her is just such a nice thought. It's interesting how Katara doesn't freak out at the end when she realizes she loves Zuko - she usually does in fic, but this works nicely. It's just a natural progression of the story. Amazing job!
Everlasting Harmony chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Nicely done. I especially loved the way you ended it.
cyathula chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I'm realizing I really like your writing, this is a wonderful fic. I love the subtlety and dignity you afford the characters; it's a quality so often lacking in Zutara fics. This fic seems almost like a companion piece to "This is the End, If you want it"
Boogum chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Okay, this was just plain adorable. I admit, I had some reservations at the beginning because Zuko didn't quite feel very Zuko-ish with his smirking and such towards Katara at that point (considering she was all "DOWN WITH ZUKO!' then in the show, but then I kept reading and just fell in love (stealthy fic indeed, haha).

Seriously, though. I loved the way this progressed. I loved how I got to see their friendship blossom, shift, and become love. I loved the way you didn't try to go overboard with the romance (or friendship for that matter) and just told it through simple gestures and interactions. It really suited the style of this fic, and if I had my reservations about Zuko's characterisation at the beginning, I definitely did not by the end. You wrote him (and Katara, for that matter) so well. I enjoyed the little additions you made to the trip (such as when she wakes him, the snotty cry, and the cafe), although I have to say this line broke my heart as well:

/When she meets his gaze again, he looks pleased. Katara guesses that making people laugh is a relatively new experience to Zuko. That breaks her heart a little./

How can anyone hate Zuko? He's like the kicked puppy you just want to hug.

Oh, and can I just say that I love how this is as much a character study of Zuko as it is Zutara friendship/romance? Because I do. I really do. That last section where she's listing all the things she's learnt about him was just perfect, and the last line was a fitting end to the story.

In short, I loved this. I can't believe I've never read it before!
Advocaat chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Adorable. I love how you wrote Katara's realization at the end. Very fitting.

This whole thing was very charming. Thanks for helping to administer my daily dosage of fluffy wonderfulness.
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
This story is awesome—I love how you portray Katara and Zuko's relationship.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
DAWWWWWWW!

"IT SNUCK UP ON HER"!

You're so cute! I wish there was more, though... :( You should totally continue this!
EscapetoMusic chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I love this! that last line was absolutely adorable!
archiveduser1836251 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
What an ending line! I really like that.
I'mNotGoodAtThis chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Great story. I really enjoyed it. I look forward to seeing more from you.
Rogue Pandamonium chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Love it! Very well written and not rushed. You let the story bloom on nits own. Kudos :)