Reviews for A New Start
Manimal chapter 11 . 2/26
hey dude/dudette, love the story. I know it's been a while, over a year actually, but I hope you will continue the story. It's really good and I like the BB/Argent pairing, it's like a breath of fresh air in a world filled with BB/Rae stories.
Royal Turkey Sub chapter 11 . 12/19/2014
its been 2 almost three years sence youve posted a chapter
silverwolf chapter 11 . 4/26/2014
in one chapter you should have Argent actually call herself Robert's mother
duskrider chapter 11 . 4/23/2014
This story is very interesting to me.
Masquerade man1234 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Remind me , how many days are there in a week ? C'mon , please update this story .
hello bob chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
i threw up when i saw this i got ridiculously happy and i know a couple of friends will two one you even helped inspire to wright his story (he got in an accident and he cant go on with his at the moment) but as soon as he is better im sure he'll be excited to your fans hello bob and (M.I.A) Crazedduke
BlAcKTiTaN1 chapter 11 . 1/7/2014
Awesome
Masquerade man1234 chapter 11 . 1/6/2014
Thank you .
memmek10k chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
sweet thank you :) :) :)
Guest chapter 10 . 12/16/2013
you should totally finish this story or give us an update of how busy you are.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/14/2013
Please continue the story.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
I love this pairing you should write another romance story that starts with beastboy leaving the titans cause that was a good Idea
BartWLewis chapter 10 . 7/13/2013
Really great story like the Beast Boy Argent pairing even though Beast Boy and Raven are my favorite comic book couple. Cant wait for future chapters. Also is that Argents real bio story?
memmek10k chapter 10 . 6/27/2013
great story so far
Masquerade man1234 chapter 10 . 6/14/2013
This is an exceptionally good story, please continue as soon as possible. Personally, for this story I hope that Beast Boy ends up permanently with Argent.