Reviews for His Twinkling Eyes
Akrim chapter 14 . 8/6/2017
I loved them :) it is nice to read mutual acceptance and stuff und not heartbreak
Akrim chapter 5 . 8/6/2017
Yes Japan has a rush hour which is really horrible. During midday the trains are fairly empty.
Kaworu Naha ga bisa chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
I enjoyed this alot. :D
Also, feels good and refreshing to read something about Aoko got alot of admirers. Kinda funny that in the manga, Aoko only had admirers from the police force without she even knew anything about it (once when she was bathing while his father's spying drones became set to spy on her, and the second ova where Kaito with Aoko's mask acting flirty at the policeman).
general zargon chapter 14 . 12/11/2016
This was a great story, and thank you for writing it. I enjoyed the roundabout way that Kaito told Aoko he was KID. :) I wish you the best of luck on your writing!
Akiko chapter 14 . 10/21/2012
This story really was sweet. And I'm sure, someday kaito will tell aoko :) (sorry for my bad english)
New Universe Returns chapter 14 . 8/27/2012
So nice and so sweet.
Des1997 chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
I am enjoying it!_
Des1997 chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
It's hard to believe that you don't have any reviews... This story is heck awesome! :) I'm on chapter 2 atm! And there are 12 other delightful chapters waiting for me to read them... I couldn't be happier :D
Keep up the good work! You're an amazing writter, you should know that. x3