Reviews for Recalled
Lamatadora chapter 15 . 1/3
really great story but I just missed more dialogues and fewer description
zacamar2012 chapter 2 . 10/22/2014
In the part with Snape forgiving Sirius it its accept not expect or except
Accept it to receive
Expect is waiting for something in particular to happen
Except is to exclude something
Just a friendly tip for the future
sweetandspice chapter 15 . 1/16/2014
Wow this was really good. :)
Jace chapter 11 . 8/26/2013
I think bondage would be interesting . .. .. .. ..
Guest chapter 9 . 8/26/2013
There are no mistakes, you idiot. Stop saying that. And marshmallow fluff actually tastes very food mixed with lemons.
Jace chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
There is no arse kissing to be done, but the false memory bit was bloody brilliant!
valre chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Stormy grey eyes, eh? I'd be looking at them as often as possible :)

I noticed that in the next-to-last paragraph, 'passed' should be 'past'.
1sunfun chapter 15 . 4/5/2013
SnakesandRavens chapter 15 . 4/2/2013
This story was both hot and sweet! These two deserve all the happiness they can get! Loved it!
PhoenixStone1 chapter 15 . 2/22/2013
i loved this an really loved how you wrote Sirius it was a Sirius even i fell in love with
revengerufus chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
"He couldn't have developed feeling for the snarky bat with his soft shiny hair that only looked greasy most of the time or his smooth pale skin and those long slender fingers that would probably feel wonderful stroking his cock." That escalated quickly lol.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/11/2012
This was very cute and interesting alittle surprised he forgave so easily but everything was great especially the chewing Ron out bit
MaestroANC chapter 15 . 11/28/2012
I love this :')
Two people who started out their life with hardship gets to live it out to the end in a happy way *hearts*
Thank you for making this story *hugs*
And Iam chapter 15 . 9/9/2012
I loved this story. It is Brilant! And very well done!
And Iam chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
I like this story so far. But I would change w/ to with and & to and when you read back over it.

Its just my opinion, but I think it might make it an easyer read and help it flow better.