Reviews for Hourglass Jewels
Prince Pondincherry chapter 5 . 6/13
I'm glad you left this story up. It's great, even if it is unfinished.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 4 . 6/13
To be honest, we really don't know what ANY years would be taught in DADA because most of the teachers were terrible.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 2 . 6/13
I love how you didn't even have them change their names! And of course Remus immediately goes to the worst possible reason for why he's never heard of Teddy before.
XxCrossxXMyXxHeartxX chapter 6 . 4/2/2015
OH MY GODS, I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS STORY, IT'S SO AMAZING, THERE ARE NO WORDS. PLEASE TAKE IT OFF HIATUS, IF YOU CAN!
shahraazaad chapter 6 . 3/6/2015
aww, this is great! I hope you update when you have the time, you're truly talented and have a way with words.
thefaultinourstarbucks chapter 3 . 10/12/2014
I love this already! You're a phenomenal writer!
Charlemagne Gryffis chapter 6 . 9/8/2014
Douse...VICTOIRE WEASLEY...in PAINT?!"!? This is bloody brilliant!
MouraMoura chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
So far I have been pleased with what I have read. The plot you created and the characters utilized in it are both charming and if i make not mistaken spot specially Sirius. Teddy and Victoire seem to be extremely close friends but there seems be something more to their relationship than plain and simple friendship but I will have to read the folowing and remaining two chapters to find out whether or not this fact is indeed acknowledged or not.
As for the writing, I fancied quite a lot.
Job well done.
Sunny1601 chapter 6 . 11/19/2013
I really, really love it! Please continue! Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease

Or I will send the Crumple Horned Snorkacks after you...
owlcity2013 chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
Love love love it!
fireeternal13 chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE CONTINUE!
TamariChan chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
I thought I already reviewed this, but I guess not. Anyway, I adored this work! I love (well done) time travel fics and you pulled this off magnificently. I wasn't sure if your poetic writing style would translate to a multichapter, but it really did. You write dialogue so well that the characters just /flow/ and seem completely natural.
Bee chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
Pretty pretty please continue! I lovvvvveeeee this story. Like legit this is my otp AND PLEASE DON'T KILL MY OTP BY KILLING THIS STORY. And yeah I love this story :)
pyr0technic chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
YES. this is great.
xshedreamsinredx chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
It's too bad, you have put this on hiatus, I quite adore it.