Reviews for Dead
budinburgess chapter 19 . 1/10
Oh my goodness, I really love this story. Usually zombie stuff isn't for me, but I'm so glad I found your fic. I almost wish I didn't since I don't know if you are gonna come back to it, but I'll just pine away and let it sit in my 'needs updates' folder on my Hudl. If and when you decide what to do with your story, I'll be sitting tight waiting for ya! :D
vincent1875 chapter 5 . 5/18/2014
Wow. How stupid is she? That was one completely unnecessary event after another. They should never take her out again as she obviously can't follow directions or think rationally under pressure. She could have easily shot the second zombie and stopped running around like an idiot, she could have turned around and gone back through the door once she realized it was full of zombies(like she'd been told).
vincent1875 chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
Well somewhat interesting but I'm looking for more genius from Megamind. I'm assuming Minion's tank is made of bullet proof glass. Considering that he's in a gorilla suit the zombie's pose little threat to him. Give him an axe and he could do some serious street cleaning. Why not send him to the lair to see if it's safe and clear it out if it's not?
vincent1875 chapter 2 . 5/17/2014
Why didn't he take them back to his lair? Also where's Metro Man? Either he's a zombie or he should be taking care of them rather easily. They can't actually bite a man of steel.
vincent1875 chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Zombie's don't seem too dangerous when you have and can create giant robots.
MissSharpenedSpikes chapter 19 . 4/28/2014
Wow. That was incredible story, I loved it. Really. Are you going to continue writing, or not? Because that would be just awesome! I guess you won't, but I'll favorite the story, just in case.
UKthewhitewolf chapter 19 . 2/10/2014
Gosh I do hope you can continue to update this story, I love it. ;u;
Birusa chapter 4 . 10/9/2013
are You going to update? Please? please? I need mooooore of this story ((((
Watcher of the Hearts chapter 19 . 10/9/2013
When are you going to update again? :) I had remembered this fic the other day and how much I liked it so I searched it out to read again! Hoping to see a new chapter soon :) (although I'm definitely not one to talk haha... Ive had my sequel unfinished for a year!)
Guest chapter 19 . 7/25/2013
Guest chapter 11 . 7/3/2013
Why haven't you updated Inside Your Mind,myour YJ fic
TigerTheAlpha chapter 19 . 5/25/2013
Im sooooo ready to read another update getting excited about about what will happen next :D
AnimeFreakKatie chapter 19 . 4/17/2013
Wow, I like this story A LOT more than I thought I would. I kept avoiding it because it was about zombies. But then I started reading it out of boredom and I just want to smack myself in the face for it. It is awesome! I love it! Please please please write more!
Queen Volixia chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
This is a great story! It's much more different and sounds totally realistic. Love it! Update soon please!
BookWormGirl93 chapter 19 . 3/2/2013