Reviews for Meant To Be
diamond1trrizz chapter 4 . 4/12/2017
wow.. i love this chapter. i feel sorry for quinn. its like rubbing salt to the wound..a very deep wound.
diamond1trrizz chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
great start. im excited to read the rest of the fic.
imaferrari chapter 18 . 1/28/2017
I'm so glad you finished this story. Thank you!
gllover22 chapter 18 . 1/13/2017
Fantastic! I have to say that I am so very sad that this story is over although I will read it again. You are such a accomplished writer and I never want your stories too end. (Especially your faberry stories.) I hope you continue to write whether it be fab or not. Thanks.
malexfaith chapter 18 . 1/13/2017
Interesting read. Detailed, raw, powerful. Thanks heaps for sharing
Shalifi chapter 18 . 1/6/2017
Good story. There's not too many but my favorite stories I think are the years later ones where Quinn is more successful Than Rachel and helps her out. There's a couple different types out there. The ones of course where Rachel didn't make it at all. My favorite one that's the antithesis of that though is probably the Shell Collector where they make royalty after a fashion. And Rachel and everyone is successful. Quinn just managed to eclipse them. Fun stuff. I hope you keep writing.
texican chapter 18 . 1/5/2017
Wow I can't believe you finished this. This is such a great surprise. Thanks for taking the time to do this. I just have one question. How long were they neighbors in LA before Q had to go back to NYC to see her friends?
Guest chapter 18 . 1/5/2017
Can't believe you updated this story. This was one of my favorite fic ever. I was sad when you discontinued it, but so glad you decided to give them a proper (happy!)ending. Thank you so much for finishing this! I have thoroughly enjoyed re-reading this.:)
Guy chapter 15 . 1/5/2017
I'm sorry, but I just felt like this should've been addressed. Rachel gave up on Quinn and cheated. Even if it was just a kiss, the intent was there. I wouldn't give anyone who did that to me the time of day either. Why should Quinn have fought for her? She cheated. If anything, Rachel should've got her crap together and flown out to see Quinn. Maybe Quinn could've broken up with her in person, but if Rachel really cared, she would've tried harder to find out why. And even now, Quinn is still there for her when Rachel is a drug addicted loser. Schuyler thinks that Quinn doesn't deserve Rachel, but really, Rachel doesn't deserve Quinn.
Guest chapter 18 . 1/4/2017
Whatever, you overreached on this. I don't get it. No happy ending for Rachel and Quinn? Just, whatever.
PoeticTragedy27 chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
Such a great ending, thank you so much for this. it's my favorite fic.
on the other note unfortunately i prefer supercorp than sanvers but still you are my favorite author so thank you for sharing all of your faberry stories, i love them all.
Guest chapter 18 . 1/4/2017
How about Supercorp?
Guest chapter 18 . 1/8/2016
While I am deeply saddened by the fact that I've become sooooo invested in an unfinished story (especially one as amazing as this), I do appreciate the note left at the end.

Great read! I just REALLY wish we could've finally see them get vack together
Guest chapter 18 . 11/5/2015
Thank you for sharing your talent. You are a wonderful writer.
gleefanficfan chapter 18 . 11/28/2012
Jo,
While it's an "aarrrgghhh" moment as a reader to see that you will leave "Meant to Be" incomplete, I appreciate your sign-off message. But I have one objection. Do not stop writing. Maybe you're fried on fan fiction; that's understandable. Part of the appeal of your work is its detail and the realistic quality of your storytelling. That only comes with a lot of time and effort, so burnout is quite plausible. And, we fan fiction readers are a demanding bunch. Perhaps you're feeling a bit under our thumbs. Well, consider our demands complimentary. You drew us in and held us there; we will miss you. But please, keep writing, whether it's fan fiction or ditties on paper plates. Keep nurturing your talent. Keep realizing that you have a gift, and no matter what and where you share it, that gift will sustain you through good times and bad. It's been a pleasure to read your work. Continued success in the future, and be well.