Reviews for Rinse
smos chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Poor Sakura...D:
jj chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
liking ur angst. mayb a longer fic if im lucky? XD
songs chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
this is...so depressing.
SasuSaku has become so tragic. Ahhh, thanks for writing this.
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
So sad, poor Sakura destined to love a man who will never love her back in any world *sniff*
Akiiko-Chan chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Oh my god.
What is happening to happy endings? I really hope to see them soon though I really like Sakura's attitude.
Now, everytime I get to see more of your fanwork I get inspired, and this is no exception, so thank you!
Even better, I understand what you mean by new spoilers making you go insanely ansious about this movie. One can't help it.
StereoHearts19 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
ugh. i feel really bad about it actually. i just wish they just didn't made the movie because it's letting my hopes down when i read this. anyhow, this is really good :) goody
EWHH its Kenna chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Aww, I loved it. You honestly are a fantastic writer, albeit depressing. But, I absolutely have adored every story of yours that I have read. Keep up the great work!
Pannacotta chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Ugh. Too painful. But it's still an amazing story. Actually, i love reading this type of sasusaku fics. They make it easier for me to accept that sasusaku may never happen in the manga.
Katara-Hatake chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
U made me sad, This fic kinda started my day off badly... But I absolutely Loved it! :)

K-H
Lemonsnaps chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
This was really good. I especially liked that last line. Great job! :D
ViOlEt-KaT chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Well then... this was depressing... :D I liked it.
golden doe chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I can't read this. It's making my heart break break break until it turns to dust. And it makes me hate guys even more. But you did a really good job. The angst is so strong I can feel it piercing through my heart (quite literally) and this is an effect that can only be brought about by superb writing skills.

You have a way with emotive language that speaks directly to the heart, making the readers cry and sympathise with your character, which in this story is Sakura.

Ironically, even if I can't finish reading this, I'll favourite it :) Maybe someday when I'm stronger and more immune to angst, I'll be able to read it more properly.
inu-babygirl1 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
angsty but i luv it. great job
too addicted to fiction chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Wham, there goes my heart... As much as I want Sakura and Sasuke to happen (and I think they are my OTP, which is impressive considering I actually read/play/watch way too much fiction...), I also kind of think of them as a "beautiful disaster." This is kind of tragic, but I also love it because Sakura becomes strong, and because she can admit to herself that while she can't stop loving him, maybe he can't start. I hope that by the end of Naruto, he's given her at least some shred of acknowledgement, because if they can't be together, then I hope her love isn't totally in vain. Anyways, tragic but lovely. Thanks for the great read.
LilithiaRW chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Could you quite possibly make a story out of this? One with canon-Sakura and Road to Ninja AU Sasuke? (with a happy ending please!)
Poor Sakura. I can just see her yelling at the skies "I get it already! My romantic life is shit!"
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »