Reviews for Rinse
Reina Leva chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Ahh this was so sad. But excellently portrayed.
xHeartofBlazexX chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Oh yes! I loved this! I love angst. I really do. I especially love the different road [no pun intended] you took for the balcony scene in the movie. This was great!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I really like this interpretation of RtN and just the Naru-verse in general. It's kind of grim and it really evokes a lot. I think the canon Sasuke really can't feel as one normally would - being severely apathetic, detached and well, isolated. It sounds like a really bad case of depression mixed in with whatever the hell else he has. And let's be honest-this is Naruto and nothing about the story is really 'normal', sane or even realistic. There's a chemical and/or/possibly hormonal imbalance that happens in the brain and that stops sending the proper signals for 'feeling/or feeling happy' and after a time, if left untreated, it stops all together (I think). Don't take my word on it - I'm no psychiatrist, but have been recently diagnosed with depression so I'm just speculating. I think you were able to portray that and more. The apathy and the manipulation that make Sasuke's character really intriguing and at the same time really sad to read about.

Anyways, if you managed to get through that, I guess what I'm trying to say is that I think you managed to capture the character's personalities and Sakura's thought process really well. Perhaps I'm looking far too into things (especially for someone who hasn't read/seen the manga/anime,) but it's just my opinion.

Thanks for the great read!
smos chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Poor Sakura...D:
jj chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
liking ur angst. mayb a longer fic if im lucky? XD
songs chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
this is...so depressing.
SasuSaku has become so tragic. Ahhh, thanks for writing this.
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
So sad, poor Sakura destined to love a man who will never love her back in any world *sniff*
Akiiko-Chan chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Oh my god.
What is happening to happy endings? I really hope to see them soon though I really like Sakura's attitude.
Now, everytime I get to see more of your fanwork I get inspired, and this is no exception, so thank you!
Even better, I understand what you mean by new spoilers making you go insanely ansious about this movie. One can't help it.
StereoHearts19 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
ugh. i feel really bad about it actually. i just wish they just didn't made the movie because it's letting my hopes down when i read this. anyhow, this is really good :) goody
EWHH its Kenna chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Aww, I loved it. You honestly are a fantastic writer, albeit depressing. But, I absolutely have adored every story of yours that I have read. Keep up the great work!
Pannacotta chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Ugh. Too painful. But it's still an amazing story. Actually, i love reading this type of sasusaku fics. They make it easier for me to accept that sasusaku may never happen in the manga.
1234dghgfj chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
U made me sad, This fic kinda started my day off badly... But I absolutely Loved it! :)

K-H
Lemonsnaps chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
This was really good. I especially liked that last line. Great job! :D
ViOlEt-KaT chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Well then... this was depressing... :D I liked it.
golden doe chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I can't read this. It's making my heart break break break until it turns to dust. And it makes me hate guys even more. But you did a really good job. The angst is so strong I can feel it piercing through my heart (quite literally) and this is an effect that can only be brought about by superb writing skills.

You have a way with emotive language that speaks directly to the heart, making the readers cry and sympathise with your character, which in this story is Sakura.

Ironically, even if I can't finish reading this, I'll favourite it :) Maybe someday when I'm stronger and more immune to angst, I'll be able to read it more properly.
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »