Reviews for Rinse
TwinkleLights123 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Why don't you just take my heart out and stomp on it? Really good story though. :) I can't really imagine Sasuke leering at a giggly fangirl since he's Sasuke freakin' Uchiha. Or maybe I don't want to imagine it because SasuSaku is obviously failing in the world because even my closest friends are starting to ship NaruSaku. *weeps* Not that there's anything wrong with the couple; but SasuSaku is my OTP. I'm holding you to the rom-com thing. ;)
alwaysmyoriginalsin chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Wah, why so pessimistic? But, in an nutshell, how I feel about SasuSaku. XD

Love this line the most: "...remembering how easily Sasuke had nearly crushed her with just one hand just months before, and how he didn't even need to touch her to do the same just the previous night." Great linking between the two!

Love this fic so much. I think that it's a realistic portrayal of how Sakura is feeling about Sasuke, and SHOULD feel about him. Great work!
ayumi-nightbeauty chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
SO. MUCH. FEELS.

I get what you say about always giving these two unhappy ending, it is hard considering everything in the manga and the player!Sasuke from the movie. Still, I liked this, so much drama.

(Sakura needs to kick his ass nice and good, then he'll see her, I'm sure of it)
Lady Miel Cacao chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
God, this story reminds me of how much I want to go back to the days where SAsuke was still part of Team 7.
SasuSaku Forever and Ever chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
awwh, this was sort of sad. TTTT
Rosa Nox Fleuret chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I hate anti sasusaku but im into this one lol, after seeing that next screen shot of sasuke with his arm around that other girl i was so disappointed. Im so not as into the movie as I was, I dont like the new sasuke, he's a douche. Sorry for the rant :p good story, I wish she would have thrown his lame little flower in his face lol.
36 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3