Reviews for The Harry Potter Show
Perfect Carnage chapter 3 . 1/25
More! Ralph Fiennes & Alan Rickman!

-PC
hermionefan1983 chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
where is severus snape (alan rickman) in all this?
hermionefan1983 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
if its acting why are they calling each other by there charactor name? why not by there real name, like hermione granger (emma watson) like Severus snape (alan Rickman) and so on?
IrishDancer chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
Definitely different.
Mommy3 chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
Great story, would have loved to read more about how life was for Harry in the real world. Thanks for writing. :)
Dancing4every1 chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
i know its been ages since you updated this story and you are busy writing other storylines. but pretty pretty pretty please can you write another chapter for this! I LOVE IT! this is my favorite story on and i cannot find anything vaigly similar! (belive me i've looked) i would be over the moon if oyu would update! even one more chapter because i feel likke its been eft on such a cliffhanger that it's eating away at me to find out what happens next! so sorry for my excessive rambling but this story is just so good you deserve to know! thanks for writing such an amazing plot so far!
Dancing4every1
xx
Mastering My Life chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
Loved this. Now i want to find more like it!
Eric chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
May the muse of romcom's send you a rabid plot bunny for
The Harry Potter Aftershow Show!

Yeah it's that good!
BelleMuerte chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Ok I have just finished reading the first 6 of your HP FF, I had a great time reading them! I will say the Harry Potter show was so inspired! I don't think anyone else in FF has ever touched this idea. I have been telling all my family members about it and making them download to read it.
Thank you for the hard work that goes into writing. I appreciate the heck outta you! Keep on keeping on!
Iamcarollee chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
Not quite my cup of tea, but it was interesting.
HellsMaji chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
Much better than the Truman Show lol. Though I still don't know how to feel about him being with Ginny, even if she's Bonnie. I think you should also add Luna, that would be great.
Dancing4every1 chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Please please continue this soon I love this story! I don't even know how many times I've read it now! Please update it soon! :) xx
HPFan2144 chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
I love almost all of your work, but this one just puts a smile on may face..I am a huge fan of the Truman Show and you have done a great job bringing it over to the Harry Potter world...good job!
Stephanie O chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
I didn't know what I'd think of this at first, but now I can say that I like this a lot. It has so many twists and turns, but then a lot of familiarity as well, so it makes it quite interesting. There are quite a few spelling errors, though, so I'd suggest getting a beta to preread for you. It's become quite the fun story, so I hope you'll update this soon! :)
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Hmm, looks pretty intriguing so far, with some puzzling differences in characters...especially Draco!