Reviews for When My Ex Went To Mars
MorganaAndMerlin chapter 8 . 1/20
Good fic
lala chapter 8 . 8/19/2016
This is my favorite story you've written that I have read! It's passed 3 a.m. and I couldn't go to bed until finishing the last chapter! Great work!
Cindy M 19 chapter 8 . 6/22/2015
I love the story, everyone don't put too many Martians missions with M'gann and Conner
Skidzz chapter 8 . 10/3/2014
Ahhh I love this story 3

Ever thought writing a sequel?
Gabs chapter 8 . 11/3/2013
So so wonderful! M'gaan's brother was such a delight to read, as it was the change in Conner's and Meg's relationship.

Beautiful fic
jpoeling chapter 8 . 4/4/2013
Wow just wow. While it was hard sometimes to follow the action, this story captivated me. So good I read it in one sitting. Thanks for writing this.
DreamaDove93 chapter 7 . 3/27/2013
Oh no! M'gann, don't do it!
This is so great! Very surprised Conner can fly now, how cool!
DreamaDove93 chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
This is getting so intense! Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while, I've been busy and I haven't gotten to finishing this, but boy! I love this story!
Poor M'gann, I guess she's starting to understand what it feels like to be forced into something you don't want-even if its a whole different ordeal. I feel so bad for both of them, they were only going to spend a few days in Mars and just look at where that got them! I can't wait to see how they get out of this mess!
As I said before, I love your writing style, its evenly spaced and very descriptive. Easy to follow. I can just imagine everything going on in my head and its amazing. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this story :)
DreamaDove93 chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
wow! Can't wait to see what happens! Again, you're really good!
DreamaDove93 chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
Oooooh, this is getting interesting, L'aonn seems to have some secrets...
Gotta keep reading, k?
DreamaDove93 chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
Oh no! Looks like they're gonna get in trouble!
I wish they'd go into M'gann's room, I bet there's a tv in it.
the playground is cute too,
gahhh, gotta keep reading!
DreamaDove93 chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
This is so sweet! I can't believe I haven't read this before, I love supermartian so much 3

Yay, we get to see her white brother! I really like how you're portraying the house as well as the family relations. It's nice that they're willing to translate and speak rather than "invade" his mind :)

Heh, so awkward, her family just thinks they're friends, right? I wonder what they would think if they realized their history, and I wonder how customs might be like in mars, for all I know, girls might not be allowed to date at all without permission. Idk, I'll keep reading though, once again, I really like your writing style, you are very talented. The story is both interesting and well written, kudos!
DreamaDove93 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Oh shoot, this is such good writing! Why aren't there more reviews?
I really like the plot and the way you are executing the story. The pacing is fantastic as well as the inner thoughts and descriptions.
Can't wait to see what Mars has in store for them.
Gar is adorable btw.
Thanks for writing this!
Whisper184 chapter 8 . 2/4/2013
Amazing! I really enjoyed reading this. Great job :)
Guest chapter 8 . 10/2/2012
you should do a one-shot sequel where they return to earth and the team finds out that they're back together
this was a good story