Reviews for The Forgotten Daughter
Never did like Athena in the books, she always seemed like she tried to stay relevant through her esteemed knowledge and wisdom. Same with Annabeth. They made her out to be so knowledgeable about everything when's just common knowledge to anyone who studied Classical Mythology. The books just made her seem like she was the strong female goddess among the men but really...she wasn't much
Avantika chapter 10 . 10/1
i love this story. Thanks a lot for writing it
flyingreddog chapter 16 . 9/23
love how Ron keeps making accurate predictions
ok first i love this fic. Now nit picking any god weapon or anything made of Celestial Bronze should be able keep them safe from the killing curse why you may ask its a mortal spell these are stuff that are wayyyyyyyyyyyy beyond mortal spells they
the whole thing with the hat i thought of doing for a year now. That is if i was going to do fic of Harry Potter X0
ArchimedesAckermann chapter 26 . 9/14
I'm actually seriously disappointed. Melinda never really used her demigod powers much, even though it would have saved a lot of people's lives, and would have prevented her friends from getting hurt. I don't know what you were thinking when you wrote this, but it really was a disappointment.
ArchimedesAckermann chapter 20 . 9/14
Hey, I was just wondering why Melinda didn't use her powers at the Ministry. I mean, I understand the fact that you want her abilities to stay quiet and everything, but you should realize that all of them were in life threatening danger, and realistically, she should have used her demigod powers. I think the part with the breakin at the Ministry was extremely unrealistic. She only used her powers at the end, even though before, they could have died.

Very unrealistic.
I'm cracking up on Sasha's comment!
Strikeman chapter 5 . 7/28
Your AN, where you say that it would be an extremely close fight between Melinda and Percy. No, it really wouldn't. Percy gets absolutely no training until the first book, while Melinda trains her magic and combat abilities for a decade. Even if she doesn't have the same control or power over her hydrokinesis as Percy will, she still has spells and abilities that can counteract that.
Axel Fones chapter 18 . 7/21
Holy cow, this is probably the first time I've seen Skeeter get hit with a slander lawsuit.
I am CJ daughter of Hades chapter 17 . 7/11
I can never say how much I love this too many times. It's amazing. When I read about the Yule Ball, the first thought in my mind was SOMEONE FINALLY REALIZES THAT HERMIONE WEARS PERIWINKLE, NOT PINK! OH MY GODS IT'S A MIRACLE!
I am CJ daughter of Hades chapter 13 . 7/10
Yeah, for some reason, I have a feeling Remus is the ONLY reason Sirius didn't turn Kreacher into something... more enjoyable.

You accidentally left the "r" out of "shirt", in case you wanted to know. It says that she pulled on a "green shit".

I still love this story, no matter how many times I read it.
Foxy Engineer chapter 28 . 5/26
Okay I'm hooked
Espied7 chapter 28 . 5/21
Such an awesome story! Thank you for writing!
Grovtech chapter 28 . 5/18
Some of the recounting/retelling kind of got old, but you did put your own twists on things such as having Malfoy put the diary with Mel's books instead of Ginny's.

I'm looking forward to the next installment.