Reviews for Broken
KuuhakuSora chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Nope.
Noooo. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Unacceptable.
Victorique has to end up with Kujo or she'll have no one ;-;
April Catastrophe chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
this is so sadddddd... i think this made me dislike avril just a tiny bit more.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Ouch. I honestly felt a knife twist into me when I read the final line. Not exactly what I had in mind when I wanted to read my first Gosick fanfiction but the character matched well here and the detail was amazing. I haven't seen the anime in a little over a year but I could picture the area very clearly. I'm not really sure what is the accepted norm for Gosick fanfiction but in terms of general fanfiction, this was really well done. Awesome job!
-D101
KiataXIII chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Aw, this is saddening. Poor Victorique.
Primo chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Oh no, you're awful (that's a good fanfic, but you're still awful) ! Poor Victorique.
AuthorSwimmerPoet chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I loved this story! It was so passionate and depressing and I felt Victorique's ache...and then it ended, and I wanted to smack you. I know it's your story so you get to pick how it goes, but I just can't see how Kujo would have chosen Avril over Victorique. It doesn't make sense to his character. I think I would have been much more satisfied at the ending if he had been dead, or even if he just been one of those frustratingly distant husbands always away working when all the wife wants is to see him once in a while...

Sorry that was a bit of a rant... :)

I do think you are a great writer and I look forward to reading more Gosick fanfics from you, if of course you ever write any more :)
IKnowWhatI'mTalkinAbout chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Victorique T.T
Kujo you baka!
Avril I will CRAP YOU UP for marrying him when he's supposed to be with Victorique! (No offense to Kavril fans, I just don't like them together at all)

Good one-shot, I liked it. There were some parts that I kept re-reading, but still wasn't getting, but that may have been just me so don't really worry about that.
GOOD JOB .b
VictoriqueD.Blois11 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TT_TT Not Bradley! Not Bradley! I mean she's nice but not her! TT_TT Gawd this was so intense TT_TT
animeluv3 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
oh my fudginf glob.! this is a terrible story bbut its genius.! its terribly genius.! XD this would make a great story full of drama heartbreack and all that jazz.! if u wanna please continue.! *just saying*
Cutevampkitten03 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I miss you!
That was sad but sweet, poor vicky... :(
-love, VAMP
Loli duck chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
"To Kujo Kazuya and Avril Bradley's, Wedding"
whyyyy?
this made me sad as hell.
very well written, and very good at portraying emotions, as my fave Gosick FF (and possibly the best FF i have read) is by you; "Wanting"
i didn't expect any less.
Good work.
lol, next time you should do the same thing, but Avril's emotions on Victorique and Kujo's wedding.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Excellent. Well you certainly did okay and this could be called great.
Victoriancuddler chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
. . . . ?
Great, I'm not sobbing, but my heart sort of gave up on me and stopped beating for a few seconds. I swear, I held my breath so tightly on the last lines (the invitation wedding) that I could feel my neck veins throbbing.
Awesome oneshot and it indeed contrasted with that last story of yours (Wanting). The fic is already on favs and you're already my favorite author.
Hope see ya soon on another Gosick fiction