Reviews for The Game
Awww. This is really sweet, without becoming cheesy. Well-done! :)
korben600 chapter 5 . 3/15
Read this whole thing in one sitting, and it is hilarious, great interaction between Grayson and Wayne, I hope you continue with this, it's an awesome story
Poopfeast42 chapter 5 . 3/1
A goddamn masterpiece. Excellent humor throughout, quite a challenge to maintain that! Good job sneaking in characterization, too! TBC? Please, for the love of fuck, do.
Queen morgan la fay chapter 5 . 8/10/2014
I love this story. I love Bruce and Dick's father/son relationship here. I kind of get the impression that Alfred's egging them on a bit. I hope you're able to update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/15/2014
hahaha this story is cute and funny love it!
dontblink chapter 5 . 2/9/2014
lol, i think bruce is plenty upset. I bet he put some laxatives in the donuts. I'm glad I found this fic. I love this friendly game of one-upmanship.
This is my favorite chapter so far.
GirlWithTheLionsMane chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
This is absolutely fucking adorable. It's so perfect, and each chapter has me laughing. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
Please continue!
Momo Spock chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
Haha nothing annoys Bruce more than Superman! Good one Nightwing!
KK chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
Wow, I have imagined prank wars in between the Bat-clan but most of them are between the well kids not Bruce. Not only that but very few have actually managed to write Bat-clan games of this sort without hiding half of it in mystery just because they can't figure out what is horrible enough for them... it's a decent technique but you don't need to bother, your stories are perfect. You leave me anxiously waiting for more! Please update soon pretty please!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
Luv! But update more frequently! Pretty please? :(
Xenitha chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
Oh, this is great, Myrina! I'm so glad you're continuing the series :)
millstone chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
Thank you so much for updating! This is one of my favorite Dick-Bruce stories on all of fanfiction. The concept of these two trying to out prank each other is fantastic. I think people(writers) forget that Bruce has a wicked sense of humor on occasion. Glad to see it in play here as well as all this drama you're sneaking in. Humor, drama, great story, plus they're written in character. No pressure or anything but this story might be close to perfect!
DreadfulDesire chapter 5 . 7/7/2013