Reviews for The Game
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 5 . 8/13
I love this story! Absolutely love it! Thank you so much for writing this!
thedancingcrown chapter 5 . 5/17
This was a delightful read!
I adore the portrayal of Bruce and Dick's relationship in this, and the pranks you have come up with are hilarious, and brilliant and definitely Bat-worthy! :D
All the kudos!
(also enjoyed seeing Tim and Clark pop up!)
Sophia the Scribe chapter 5 . 5/11
Such a fun story! Is there any hope of its being continued?
ttbio chapter 1 . 1/18
ahh this is incredible!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/1/2015
Awww. This is really sweet, without becoming cheesy. Well-done! :)
korben600 chapter 5 . 3/15/2015
Read this whole thing in one sitting, and it is hilarious, great interaction between Grayson and Wayne, I hope you continue with this, it's an awesome story
Poopfeast42 chapter 5 . 3/1/2015
A goddamn masterpiece. Excellent humor throughout, quite a challenge to maintain that! Good job sneaking in characterization, too! TBC? Please, for the love of fuck, do.
Queen morgan la fay chapter 5 . 8/10/2014
I love this story. I love Bruce and Dick's father/son relationship here. I kind of get the impression that Alfred's egging them on a bit. I hope you're able to update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/15/2014
hahaha this story is cute and funny love it!
dontblink chapter 5 . 2/9/2014
lol, i think bruce is plenty upset. I bet he put some laxatives in the donuts. I'm glad I found this fic. I love this friendly game of one-upmanship.
This is my favorite chapter so far.
GirlWithTheLionsMane chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
This is absolutely fucking adorable. It's so perfect, and each chapter has me laughing. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
Please continue!
Momo Spock chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
Haha nothing annoys Bruce more than Superman! Good one Nightwing!
KK chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
Wow, I have imagined prank wars in between the Bat-clan but most of them are between the well kids not Bruce. Not only that but very few have actually managed to write Bat-clan games of this sort without hiding half of it in mystery just because they can't figure out what is horrible enough for them... it's a decent technique but you don't need to bother, your stories are perfect. You leave me anxiously waiting for more! Please update soon pretty please!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/10/2013