Reviews for Saving the Day
force42 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Tony's Mighty Mouse stapler saves the day! What a nice little story.
lsmcfan chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Great job! Poor Mighty Mouse :(
thanks :)
JLC7 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
very cute! I can relate.
DS2010 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
too funny about Tony's poor stapler biting the dust like that.
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
In character, well-written, and bittersweet (though mainly sweet). Thank you for sharing this with us!
Laurie chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Thanks for a great Sunday Morning pick-me-up. This was so funny and I could see it happening just like you wrote it! Loved the attention to detail about the stapler "flying" through the air to save the day. Thanks again!
ytteb chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Excellent - you got the voices just right and, underlying the humour, was Tony's real sadness at losing a bit of his past And I loved Gibbs going to the trouble of getting him a new stapler even if he probably didn't quite understand why Tony was sad abotu losing Mighty Mouse. Thank you
diana teo chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Wonderful little ficlet! The drama,the humour,the angst,all in the right doses,each team member getting a turn, and wrapped up neatly in a happy ending bow... :)
K9Lasko chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Aww this is the cutest story ever. Mighty Mouse... Mickey Mouse... haha
smartkid37 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
love it!

awesome all the way around - from the mourning of the stapler to the taking down of the dirt bag - and even on around to Gibbs replacing Tony's stapler after acting like it was no big loss.

Only thing I missed was seeing Gibbs actually be quick on the ball - and show up before the chaos was over.

but still an awesome story !
prince-bishop chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
nice liked this a lot, poor Tony losing something that meant a great deal to him, its not just about the item but the memory's it brought back to Tony from being a cop in Baltimore.
tiva kissing in a tree chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Mighty Mouse to save the day! Don't know if you even remember mighty mouse but they used to say that :D. Poor Tony and the memories he has of Baltimore can't all be bad.