Reviews for Random Encounters
manaphymajic1999 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
There are some worth seeing though. Like a Giant fighting a Dragon. Or Three Imperials transporting a Captured Stormcloak. There's nothing better than releasing the Stormcloak and not giving him anything and watching as he commits Suicide by running at the Imperials with only his fists. Soo Effing funny. Or jumping off a cliff in front of Guards who are chasing you. If you survive, plenty of places to try this, it will clear all your Bounty in all Holds. Also don't own the game but I am hooked. Going to my friends house to play it. May even post my friends Skyrim Fanfic (after much Beta-ing) Faithless I know but still It's just spelling and Grammar. Invisibility Majic! *vanashes and pickpockets you*
FrameofReality chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Unfortunately, I know how you feel.
ammyDOS101 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
It is incredibly annoying! I just want to sell my crap, then leave! NO thugs or anything! AUGG! Good story by the way ;)
Skiota chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Yeah I hate that too. Also I was walking and I turned around to see Lydia shooting arrows in my direction, only to realize that an assassin had been sent after me and was right behind me.
sym spidey chapter 1 . 7/22/2012