Reviews for His'
Best fanfic ever I love you it was amazing
Sympathy for the Lost Love chapter 10 . 6/21/2013
oh gosh, I got a detective feeling
Kraehenhexe chapter 28 . 6/8/2013
/screams
Oh god woman, this story. I just fucking LOVED it. Pardon my totally-supposed-to-be-used French.
I just cannot even fathom how funny in my mind this was... The awesome, AU Danny meeting his actual counterpart? Just too rich to pass up, my friend. And your lemon near the beginning was H-O-T! You're a marvelous writer, I tip my imaginary top hat to you and rub my monocle upon my sleeve.
nodnod

Keep up the kickass work, PrincessBetty01!

- Wander of Thought
A chapter 28 . 5/16/2013
Great plot! Loved the story and I was sad for it to end yet what a wonderful ending! Can wait for more of your stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Sugar! now I LOVE VladxDanny :'D
chicaalterego chapter 7 . 4/14/2013
The first time Danny appeared she was 8 I think. But she got a growing spur after the Ecto-Dejecto came in contact with her... That and I think I wonder the same Danny does. How Jazz messed up like that?
Phantom Trainer chapter 28 . 3/29/2013
aww, how sweet.

Phantom OUT!
SoulMore chapter 28 . 3/22/2013
FAN!
777angeloflove chapter 28 . 2/21/2013
AWE!
GoddessWarrior chapter 28 . 1/1/2013
Some of your stories are amazing! Especially this chapter. You seem to work really hard on them. Keep up the awesome work! .
SpellBond chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
Yay! Chapter two was just as great! :D
SpellBond chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
OMG! Best 1st chapter ever! :D
maltese chapter 28 . 12/20/2012
Seeing mpreg? Dime a dozen.

Seeing the giving birth part? ... *eyes wide*

Okay, I like this, but you use the word "Damn" a little bit too much there and Vlad's just.. so OOC.

And I have the feeling that this story is.. spontaneous?

Anyways, good story and thanks for writing this!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
Wow, you suck at sex scenes...I mean, butt plug? It's not a butt plug...
CannibalHolocaust chapter 28 . 11/17/2012
Fyfuwtjxrhjisuejqgisivh! I Spent all day shut in my room reading this! So worth it! 3 :D