Reviews for Attaching memory file time code
Cyberbutterfly chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
Hehehe... This one was so CUTE! I love Tron's 'HOLY CRAP' reaction to being given a User book for his birthday- somehow it just fits. And his reaction to all things Dillinger was priceless... I could so see him looking at the bit with frank suspicion after finding out where the translator program came from.

And then- of COURSE he was going to get 'set' in that mode... And I could so see him playing around with that ability. (even having some fun and using it to swear, etc.)

Awesome little snippet from the past... I love how your adding these- just really helps to make it a complete and total world. Can't wait for more- and I'm happy that your life is settling down again.
Cyberbutterfly chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
hehehehe... Okay- You GOT ME on this one... First- I ALWAYS love stories about how Alan came up with Tron... And I LOVE the idea of him first thinking up Tron as a way to prevent people from 'stealing' there tech. Secondly, I love how you fleshed out the 'creation' process.

""You will be able to run completely independently. Without specific instructions of everyone and everything that is harmful, you will learn to identify threats and unauthorized access, and how to combat them. You will fight for us."

He was Tron; he was a program, and he would learn to fight for his User.

Oh, my User... I can't tell you how hard I fangirled when I read those lines (truly- it was embarassing!)

But... Now, for the 'you got me' line... You know- I thought it was TRON who was the beta, dealing with another (simpler) program... It wasn't until the very end that I figure out it was RAM who's POV we were in! Which made me have ANOTHER fangirl freakout (I'm doing that a LOT in this chapter).

Anyway... EXCELLENTLY written- and a awesome (and original) look on what went into the creation of our favourite heroes!

I'm sorry to hear about your Christmas though... Illness during holidays is NEVER fun. And thus- DON'T apologize for having been a while between updates! First- like I'd be one to talk (it's been HOW long since 'Mirror Darkly' had an update?!) second of all- real life comes first, that's FACT... I'm more worried about you and the lack of sleep than chapter updates. So, rest up... RELAX and do nothing- and we'll all still be here and happy to read whenever you do get around to updating. :)
Lady GryphonInia chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
Niiiiiiiiice. I approve of the stories! Oneshots or not...I enjoy them all! So bring more chapters, please!
Silvara chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
I like how the little background you have for how Tron was moved into Flynn's system and the program's naive interpretation of the user's vague answers and deeds.
(Makes me want to do a crossover Toy Story Tron with Woody and Tron mourning their owners... c:)
Cyberbutterfly chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Okay- first, sorry it took so damn long to review... Busy summer has been busy.

But this made me laugh... It was a nice way to address the idea of how the games got re-established in Kevin's system (cause you KNOW he was probably reluctant to make them himself) and the idea of an energy buildup was an awesome pick!

And then you have Kevin trying to teach Tron basketball... LOL... Yeah- no way in HELL you're beating Tron in that, Kev... It was just so sweet and funny at the same time. I could just see Tron standing there and sinking the ball with effort going 'great- now what' while Kevin just looks all slack jawed. :D

Awesome chapter- can't wait to read more of these... And an update on your other story (wink, wink, nudge, nudge :D)

As for Clu's changes... You know- I think there's a degree of play with Clu. We KNOW that he turned, and we know somewhat why- but the exact transition from point A to B is still really vague... Which is great for a writer because it gives us more room to play. Besides- even if it's an idea I've never thought of (or even one I don't really like) I still enjoy reading different perspectives on his change- because it makes me think my own ideas on it... Helps me evolve as a writer. So write away, and I'll happily read everything :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Love this strory so much!
Cyberbutterfly chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Hehehe... Okay, so at first I was wondering what on earth I was being blamed for... Then I started reading and started to chuckled because I knew where this was going.

And I bloody well laughed out loud when I read about Tron LICKING the book to figure out what was on it. I could just 'see' him staring at it with his head tilted and then thinking 'well, taste it and find out'... So cute. And don't worry about you Clu, knowing that this was pre everything going to crap, he's more than canon... Actually it was nice to read a fic where he's getting along with everything.

And now I know why Tron was thinking about 3 bears as he lay in the water... This was a cute, funny, nice little fic, and I love how it manages to tie into Antivirus while still being it's own little universe. I'd love to read more of these as Tron has 'flashbacks' in Antivirus. :D