Reviews for Foreign Friendship
Loved it!
fellow chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Lovely story.
regfurby chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Beautiful story. Good stuff like this only happens when Genma isn't around to mess things up, he truly is the root of all evil in Ranma's life.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2013 gotta ta do a sequel
Ranmazon chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Koneko Saotome chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I absolutely Loved this one! A sequel would be great!
JAIMOL chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
It's a great story. I love the couple Ranma and Shampoo, one of my favorite couples.
borg rabbit chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Haiku of the nestled grove:
Her spirit renew
Rising to a heavenly view
Kiss the sun’s bright bloom
Have some deep innuendo as encouragement to inspire a sequel.

Great story
DonPJuan chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
please keep up the great work.
Wordlurker chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Pretty good, dood. I don't see nearly enough Ranma/Shampoo fics, pairing or friendship, so this was a nice find all around.
The Wandering Soul of 1014 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Has anyone taken the sequel challenge up yet? This is good!
krystal-dust chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
i loved it. you don't find many stories like this, and even though i'm a supporter of ranma & shampoo as a couple, you had me completly sold on their relationship. keep up the amazing work
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Bigsam chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This was an excellent story. I wold love to see how the wrecking crew would react to this Ranma and Shampoo.
R.T.Stephens chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This was a really sweet and cute story. Friendshipping is rare nowadays as the desire to pair up characters tend to dominate how many stories progress. I'm glad to see that normal, platonic relationships can still be made in this fandom.

However, I think this story really needs some fleshing out. It's very telly, reading almost like stereo instructions at times. Character A does this, then this and then this. Character B feels this after interacting with character A in this. I think you could have expanded upon how the two struggled their way through the language sessions or how Ranma adjusted to becoming a teacher after years of being a student. These things can become important to show us how they are changing, rather than simply telling us. In a way, the story comes across more as a synopsis of a story, rather than a story proper.

With that said, I still enjoyed this tale. It concluded with an open-ended closing, leaving us hanging, but seeing as that was your intent, I can live with it. Nice job!